Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a message to al the teenage incels on here

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
listen up kiddos

you all should realize that identifying as an incel at your age is truly a bad thing, let me explain

you have so much time and chances left, im not here too be the bluepill hopecel but listen

when i was 18 life was going good, i never went on a date or had sex but it was building up

then my parents died which traumatised me badly

right now im a almost 30 year old autistic, ptsdmaxxing, drug addicted incel with an erect penis size of 11cm with girth the size of a large thumb

its fucking ovER for me just like many other users on this site here

but not you

i wasted my entire youth, i would give anything if i could turn back time to have even the slightest chance to ascend

you ever wondered why you never spot 40 year old incels?

its because real incels either kill themselves or go completely ER because the suffering gets to their head to the point they dont see another way out

being an incel means you suck ass at pulling foids

dont make your identity about something youre bad at

please dont become like me

listen up kiddos

you all should realize that identifying as an incel at your age is truly a bad thing, let me explain

you have so much time and chances left, im not here too be the bluepill hopecel but listen

when i was 18 life was going good, i never went on a date or had sex but it was building up

right now im a almost 30 year old autistic, ptsdmaxxing, drug addicted incel with an erect penis size of 11cm with girth the size of a large thumb

but not you

i wasted my entire youth, i would give anything if i could turn back time to have even the slightest chance to ascend

its because real incels either kill themselves or go completely ER because the suffering gets to their head to the point they dont see another way out

Brutal as fuck

A lot of you kidcels don’t even know if you are straight or not. Time will tell.

kiddie inkwells let yourselves be known, tell us why you are here

Yeah, time will tell. If you're still a khhv after 21, then most likely this is your future too.

listen up kiddos

but not you

suifuel reading about you, mang.
I hope you are able to cope even a little bit before God says it's your turn to join him.

What do you define as teenager ?

we are here and its hell
all your friends married, multiple kids even, parents/family members given up on you a long time ago

thats the adult incel life i imagine

seems so brutal

feel free to message me anytime brocel

A lot of you kidcels don’t even know if you are straight or not. Time will tell.
iblamemyself

No phone numbers, full names(Including relatives), addresses or hanging out.

No conversations or chats with peer holes at any age. I'm sorry.

JFL you legit think grown men like me who are 19 are youngcels
Didn't you just start uni? How are you 19? Is your birthday today or yesterday jfl?

Thinking that an ugly 18 year-old who went through high school with zero friends and has never really talked to a woman outside his family can still ascend because he's young is bluepilled.

The worst thing a teen can do is come to this forum, they got it all wrong. You're not supposed to get blackpilled from reading posts on internet.

Life is supposed to blackpill you and THEN you go and become an incel. Not the other way around. I didn't even fucking know what an Incel is till I was 22.

So many fucking normies read the incel culture and think its 'cool', being an incel now days is like being a punk in the old days, its a group for misfits and a bunch of other people to get in and rebel. It's fucking retarded, its all wrong now...

JFL at all the retarded mfkers asking 'am I incel???', if you were incel you wouldn't need to ask dumb fucks.

Thinking that an ugly 18 year-old who went through high school with zero friends and has never really talked to a woman outside his family can still ascend because he's young is bluepilled.
not all teenagecels can be saved

but some def can and i dont want anyone else to live the type of life i have

thats my point

nigger

I’ve been here since I was 16, I’m gonna be 20 this year

Didn't you just start uni? How are you 19? Is your birthday today or yesterday jfl?
I turned 19 2 weeks ago. You enter university at the age of 18 and you turn 19 your freshmen year
not quite yet, your face will stop growing in 2-3 years
That’s cope. Even if it will the growth will be very minimal

I turned 19 2 weeks ago. You enter university at the age of 18 and you turn 19 your freshmen year
I'm confused. If you started uni, which means you were born in 2005, you can only 19 after December.

listen up kiddos

but not you

i'm 19 i haven't come out publicly about being an incel,mostly because it's social suicide and i really would be alone from the few friends i do have where i live it's chad central and there's just not many women here in the first place so it's literally tinder stats come to life imo, also in high school i was always overshadowed by my friends who i don't even think liked me in the first place anyways probably just saw me as a joke or felt bad for me. college isn't much better either since im doing community right now most women are taken that i do see or are with much better looking guys as bfs so i don't have much of a chance add in it being a leftist hellhole where you get dogpiled for having the wrong opinon shit sucks man

I'm confused. If you started uni, which means you were born in 2005, you can only 19 after December.
I was born late December I started uni in September

Here class of 2023 was September 2004 - august 2005. Most uni freshmen are around that age range

The worst thing a teen can do is come to this forum, they got it all wrong. You're not supposed to get blackpilled from reading posts on internet.

Life is supposed to blackpill you and THEN you go and become an incel. Not the other way around. I didn't even fucking know what an Incel is till I was 22.
Agreed.

I always tell men under 23 to go out and socialize. Then is the time to truly learn your place, when socializing is it's most simplest.

My friends from high school are having kids and are getting married. And yet here i am posting on a somewhat obscure forum. Honestly if you're posting here, as a teenager then there was something wrong with you, either autism or just plain bad looks, or a combination of looks and mental condition.
I've never been on a date, let alone had sex. It's also hard to make friends as an adult unless you do that at work but that's kind of iffy. School is literally make it or break it for the vast majority of people. Either you ascend or you're doomed to a life of loneliness.

Here class of 2023 was September 2004 - august 2005. Most uni freshmen are around that age range
Must be a different system in the US. In Canada, people born in the same year as you are in the same grade.

Must be a different system in the US. In Canada, people born in the same year as you are in the same grade.
Yea it’s a different system. When it’s the same year we mean September - august instead of the specific year like 2005 or 2006.

listen up kiddos

but not you

I am here because someone told me I am an incel. I am 19, I don't know what to say but I am half normie half other

listen up kiddos

but not you

if 18 year old incels or younger don't have some kind of genetic thing thats fucking them over i think they should try a bit more to fully confirm thats it over

That’s the gif i make when you deny the fact I’m an oldcel :feelskek::feelskek:
You're still a teenager technically, get off your high horse lad. And why do you care so much about what I think, I aint your daddy

You're still a teenager technically, get off your high horse lad. And why do you care so much about what I think, I aint your daddy
Cuz you’re a bit of an Agecuck and haven’t fully taken the NT pill yet. Nt AND LOOKS >>> everything else.

It just begun for kidcels :feelscomfy: