Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over when was the last time man was free?

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
untill 1945?

i dont like foid abuse too. but they are subhuman and evil. i was abused beyond imagination by my evil foid mother. she even tried to "accidentally get me lost" in a temple last year because of my low IQ. she forced me out of the home just becasue she want to sleep all day doing nothing. im now facing difficulty similar to a blind orphan, and enduring intense humiliation in the workplace.
on the other hand if it was a patriarchy, i would be allowed to exist, sleep, eat and even fuck.

Before civilization came to the world, when people lived in tribes. Civilization created alot of enslavement.

Before feminism start.

Pre industrial times

Just building a humble cabin in the mountains to live in with your wife and kids. Hunt and fish for food. Imagine.

Truly the dream life

But now you can't do any of that because it's either illegal to do without a license, or just outright illegal. Or just impossible (in regard to the wife and family part)

A very sad sad existence we have been damned to.

Pre industrial times

Just building a humble cabin in the mountains to live in with your wife and kids. Hunt and fish for food. Imagine.

Truly the dream life

But now you can't do any of that because it's either illegal to do without a license, or just outright illegal. Or just impossible (in regard to the wife and family part)

A very sad sad existence we have been damned to.
foid evil nature is the reason for most problems. and subhuamn normie men. no, all normies.