Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A message to every NTpill denier

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★

ron.belgrade approves this message

Let's fight nigger

How would they get aids

i'm not low inhib enough to do something like this irl

You're not neurodivergent, you're just short and ugly.

I do not deny the NTpill it's over

I agree about ntpill but some niggas take it too far

Fuck NTpill deniers

Yes to a certain extent. If you have severe autism then it's over but if it's mild autism it's not.
My autism is severe, even though Asperger is supposed to be the mildest for of autism

People here actually deny the NTpill?

My autism is severe, even though Asperger is supposed to be the mildest for of autism
Knowing the blackpill makes you giga autistic automatically. No saving you unless you are chad or a tallfag.

nt-pill deniers real quiet all of the sudden:feelsBox:

Knowing the blackpill makes you giga autistic automatically. No saving you unless you are chad or a tallfag.
I was giga autistic long before BP

I was way less autistic. 4 years of online blackpill have rotted my brain.
Well i cant deny that BP took a toll on my mental health and my already terrible social skills

I deny the NT and dickpills.
F57

Glad this post was made, too many faggots denying the obvious.

You dont like your accent ?
Yes I tried going to normie discord servers and I had people automatically mute me because I sounded russian/polish

Also depends on your looks-level & height as well, these kind of things all factor in together.
Yes but that's assuming all stats like face and height are completely average.

Based as fuck, very cool accent btw mogs my Amerishart voice.

I plan on making some NTpill threads soon, and yes massive thank you to @ElTruecel for his work defending it.
Nt pill applies to all life aspects. People fail to understand and just think muh it has all to do with foids.

When a good portion of autists also are unemployed, don’t drive or ofc how they struggle socially. If combined with another thing socially, academically, etc.

Iq functionally for non NTs is way lower so although we may be above average a lot of us preform below average because of how different wired our brain is. But yea NT pill can legit affect everything with things like sensory issues as well @Friezacel

Non NT chads still get stacy caretakers whos willing to take care and had sex with him
These fantasies are cope. Oh yea muh sex if ur gl and non NT. Ok how can u sustain a ltr if u rot all day as a non NT which is more valuable than muh sex
I agree about ntpill but some niggas take it too far
it depends. Obviously looks are very important but non NT makes life worse as a whole outside of the dating market. Look at the average streamers they’re ugly, short and stupid yet make millions

These fantasies are cope. Oh yea muh sex if ur gl and non NT. Ok how can u sustain a ltr if u rot all day as a non NT which is more valuable than muh sex
I always find it funny how NTpill deniers claim this shit but are unable to provide a single real life example of a severly autistic Chad being fairly successful sexually

This is bullshit. I am not autistic and I still can't find a gf. Looks matter more than personality, it doesn't matter if you are NT or not.