Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A message to every NTpill denier

>doesn’t know what gem means
Lurk moar newfag

True brocel Nt pill is brutal

I always find it funny how NTpill deniers claim this shit but are unable to provide a single real life example of a severly autistic Chad being fairly successful sexually
Yup
This is bullshit. I am not autistic and I still can't find a gf. Looks matter more than personality, it doesn't matter if you are NT or not.
NT is far more than just personality

Yup

NT is far more than just personality
You are exaggerating the NTpill. If you behave normally and you have a good-looking face, it's guaranteed that women will show interest in you.

Ok how can u sustain a ltr if u rot all day as a non NT which is more valuable than muh sex
Did you just say "muh sex" in a forum based solely on not being able to have sex due to ugly looks?

Also who tf wants muh LTR with a nagging bitch, I want to rot in my room but call Becky once a month to fuck but I can't because of ugly LOOKS, personality is no part of the equation

NTpill exists but doesn't prevent you from getting sex with foids if you are good looking

Foids only care about looks, personality gets you friendship not sex

This is bullshit. I am not autistic and I still can't find a gf. Looks matter more than personality, it doesn't matter if you are NT or not.
Non-ugly non-NT cels need to unironically take the bluepill and work on their personality, or just DM a foid to fuck

Women ONLY care about looks when giving up their pussy, personality is only necessary for friendship

Non-ugly non-NT cels need to unironically take the bluepill and work on their personality, or just DM a foid to fuck

Women ONLY care about looks when giving up their pussy, personality is only necessary for friendship
I'm a 4 on the scale of looks, and I'm also NT, does that make me a fakecel?

You are exaggerating the NTpill. If you behave normally and you have a good-looking face, it's guaranteed that women will show interest in you.
Who cares, the point is to life mog getting some bitch interested in u means nothing just the first step. Also non NTs cannot behave normally
Did you just say "muh sex" in a forum based solely on not being able to have sex due to ugly looks?
Yes
Also who tf wants muh LTR with a nagging bitch, I want to rot in my room but call Becky once a month to fuck but I can't because of ugly LOOKS, personality is no part of the equation
Ltr > sex but there’s no point in an ltr with yea some nagging bitch who isn’t a virgin.