Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A message to my fellow teenage males currently lurking this site

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
If you’re a teenage make right now, and you did not attract a girl within the first half of the school year of your freshman year in high school, I have nothing other to tell than that it is over for you. If weren’t able to get a girlfriend within the first half of your freshmen year of high school, then you are clearly unattractive to them. If you can’t form a proper friend group within the first half of your freshman year, it is especially over you too.

Last edited:
No. 14yo fags are too young to be here.

You need to be minimum 17 to post here imo

The only thing I managed was to get a solid group of friends, but not girlfriend, stalking this site 2 months before making my account, the best decision I have ever made.

Damn I miss being in highschool ngl.
I'm 19 and let me tell you my fellow zoomercels, college is going to be the most brutal experience of your life. Hypergamy is going to be blown up 500000% in college

What makes u think that if a boy can’t make friends (obviously bad social skills prolly autism or smth) and can’t get a girlfriend in his first year of HS, he’d someway chadup and get one the next year?

I agree with the age of 17, but I've seen 14-year-olds who are at truecel level.

What makes u think that if a boy can’t make friends (obviously bad social skills prolly autism or smth) and can’t get a girlfriend in his first year of HS, he’d someway chadup and get one the next year?
Because he can still change a lot from 14 to 17 in puberty.

After 17, its over because puberty is already finished.

Because he can still change a lot from 14 to 17 in puberty.

After 17, its over because puberty is already finished.
Fair point, I’m 16 but in my case it is over

Beyond over for them

Finish puberty before you decide its over.

Im not a teenager

18 nigga. get it right

2020-2002 = 18

Looks like someone can't do math. JFL

Oh look, another coping fag who can't do basic math!
No one can see where youre age says 2002 cause your account is private

It's over for 8yearoldcels,it never began for them.

There shouldn’t be an age limit but a development one. At the age you stop developing is the age you should be able to be here, or atleast be halfway done.

I stopped at 14-15, so I could’ve theoretically joined this place at that age and have more of a reason to than a lot of people. It doesn’t matter your age, it matters if you still have room to develop and grow. Although age and that usually correlates

No one can see where youre age says 2002 cause your account is private
Shit excuse. Age is still visible in my posts

Damn I miss being in highschool ngl.
I'm 19 and let me tell you my fellow zoomercels, college is going to be the most brutal experience of your life. Hypergamy is going to be blown up 500000% in college
Haha nigger I can’t go to college high school dropout :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

There shouldn’t be an age limit but a development one. At the age you stop developing is the age you should be able to be here, or atleast be halfway done.

I stopped at 14-15, so I could’ve theoretically joined this place at that age and have more of a reason to than a lot of people. It doesn’t matter your age, it matters if you still have room to develop and grow. Although age and that usually correlates
Agreed

brutally true

If you’re a teenage make right now, and you did not attract a girl within the first half of the school year of your freshman year in high school, I have nothing other to tell than that it is over for you. If weren’t able to get a girlfriend within the first half of your freshmen year of high school, then you are clearly unattractive to them. If you can’t form a proper friend group within the first half of your freshman year, it is especially over you too.
That's when they are at their horniest, and also facing the most social pressure to get boyfriend and prove they're normal and can get one. The EASIEST it will ever get to get a gf.

If you couldn't do it then, it's so over that I dont know where to begin.

first year of freshman year? retarded logic.

Average age of virginity loss for guys is 16 I'm pretty sure.

This is beyond true. I can't even make friends in my new school.

first year of freshman year? retarded logic.

Average age of virginity loss for guys is 16 I'm pretty sure.
Yea that was probably the average in 1990. It’s 2020 now.

Yea that was probably the average in 1990. It’s 2020 now.
It's over at age 15 now?

Stop, there are dudes who lose it in college. The bare minimum for "it's over" should be 18/end of high school.

Extreme cope
You're a high school kid, how the hell would you know?

You're seriously telling me out of the millions of men who graduate high school a virgin that none of them lose it in college?

You're a high school kid, how the hell would you know?

You're seriously telling me out of the millions of men who graduate high school a virgin that none of them lose it in college?
1 in a million, sure

nah hypergamy increases heavily in college
its sad ur speaking fax in this thread but no one wants to listen because of your age
Hypergamy does increase.

But that doesn't mean its impossible to get laid in college if you didnt in high school. You might not become a Chad slayer but its possible to get laid

Hypergamy does increase.

But that doesn't mean its impossible to get laid in college if you didnt in high school. You might not become a Chad slayer but its possible to get laid
true.

Hypergamy does increase.

That’s true but what makes you really think that if you’ve been a reject all throughout your childhood, as you as you turn 18 and get to college, you’re just gonna magically be accepted and get laid. :/

That’s true but what makes you really think that if you’ve been a reject all throughout your childhood, as you as you turn 18 and get to college, you’re just gonna magically be accepted and get laid. :/
I don't know dude, but not every dude who's a virgin at the end of high school is a complete reject.

Already know this

Youngcels dont listen to this negative bullshit. These are the types of incels that want to put other people down because their life is shit, we should be helping each-other instead. 14 is too young to say u are fucked, if u are here are a freshman youngcel then just absorb the blackpill, focus on looksmaxxing, and enjoy your teenage years. Come back here at 18 if things didnt work out.

Last edited:
Youngcels dont listen to this negative bullshit. These are the types of incels that want to put other people down because their life is shit, we should be helping each-other instead. 14 is too young to say u are fucked, if u are here are a freshman youngcel then just absorb the blackpill, focus on looksmaxxing, and enjoy your teenage years. Come back here at 18 if things didnt work out.
I’m 16 myself bro, I’m not saying u shouldn’t try to looksmaxxx but i can tell it’s over.

I’m 16 myself bro, I’m not saying u shouldn’t try to looksmaxxx but i can tell it’s over.
Yeah get off this site kid. .co is so cucked for allowing under 18. If there were any better incel sites id go there ASAP.