Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Brutal story that happened in my sophomore year of HS

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
In my sophomore year of highschool I was close , orbiting these normies.One day we were outside, this cute freshman came and gave one the guys a letter. The letter was very long ,she explained how she loved her . They didn't wait long to start dating. He was darker than me around 6'0 ,plays soccer. They never talked to each other it can't be because of his personality. Love at first sight is only for attractive people.

In my highschool we have 7 or 8 classes lasting 50mins ,a 10 mins break separating them . In those break ,they used to talk to each other,this was painful to watch . Do you know what happened at the end???
The sport fields are in my primary school (grade1-6) . It was a Friday,there was an interclass championship,he wasn't playing. A member of the direction of the primary school caught him giving head to the girl in one of the classroom upstairs. They called their parents to come at the school the following days and both were evicted.

I think they broke up after that too. Our school was reputable, he didn't finish with us,do you think it was worth it??
My parents would beat me to death and refuse to register and pay for another school if it was me.

Tbh I couldn't give a head to girl after a long day of class. Even if she just left the shower I'd be hesitant to give a girl head.

GI5SIFVXcAA2K 6

When you say giving head to a girl it makes me think she had a dick or something. Licking her pussy should be the right wording.

When you say giving head to a girl it makes me think she had a dick or something. Licking her pussy should be the right wording.
Yeah you're right he was licking her pussy

How old were they?