Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A misandrist youtuber made a video celebrating South Korea's 4B movement (basically South Korea's WGTOW)

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
For those who don't know, the 4B movement, and @Mortis and @1nsomniak have already made threads about it, is a radical feminist South Korean movement which means "4 ´no´s", as they want women to say "no" to: Sex with men, dating men, child-rearing and marriage with men.

I've just seen a post on r/mensrights talking about this and linking a video of some chick praising it, I've clicked on that and... well.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO8ZswAgHrM

Yeah, and if the thumbnail, which nobody at Youtube HQ gives a shit about or thinks it's hateful, of course:society::feelsclown:, didn't make it clear to you, the first few sentences she says will make it clear what the mindset of this chick is.

bitch2-png.1085491
Bitch3

Jfl at the other videos:feelshaha:. "´I'm dating a broke guy but he has a great personality´ [no he doesn't]":feelskek:

I wonder what the people cluelessly debating what it is that is drawing men away from women, whether it's AI girlfriends, manosphere content or whatever, think about this?:feelskek::feelskek: C'mon Daily Wire, Reddit feminists and all of you others, give your thoughts on this:lul::lul:.

Of course, the comments are even more rage-inducing:feelsree:.

Bitch4

We can't end misogyny, but we can breed them out ‍♀️

Lmao, you dumb fucking cunt, how exactly are you, or have you Chad cock sucking whores ever been breeding misogyny out?

You dumb cunts SLEEP WITH MISOGYNYST more than you do with non-misogynystic men, they are the ones you are giving the most chances to reproduce with you:feelsree:!

Misogynistic men are more sexually active than most men - Incels.wiki

JustHateWomenBro

You bitches fuck misogynists and shit on men you don't find attractive, turning them into misogynists as well. You are the greatest fucking source of misogyny in the world.

I saw a documentary showing how south Korean men are traveling to Vietnam to find "traditional" wives. Because the country is impoverished they can choose anyone there and the wife will be grateful and see him as a savior. South Korea has passport bros just like the U.S.. Every man would rather travel to far lengths to find impoverished and disenfranchised women rather than elevating themselves.

I'll give you an insignificant plus for, first, acknowledging that SEAmaxxing exists for other guys than just White Western ones, which is something even some guys here have trouble admitting, and two, for just talking about some self-improoooving bullshit and not even pretending that those guys could've gotten laid back home.

With that out of the way, go fuck yourself bitch. Those Korean guys going to Vietnam, and Western ones as well, aren't some scary calculating predators looking for prey. They are travelling those thousands of miles because they were sold a fantasy their hopeful minds simply couldn't reject, a delusional fantasy that somehow, somewhere, in those distant countries, women are for some reason different and their ugly incel asses could be actually, truly loved in a way that they could never be loved in their home country. Because that's what humans crave, love and intimacy, two things which no amount of self-improooooving can ultimately give you, and some men are so desperate for it that they are willing to travel thousands of kilometres in the vain hope of somehow finally finding it.

I stand with Korean women and the 4B Movement. So many women worldwide are choosing to be single and child free, Japanese women in Japan are choosing to be single and child free, same thing happening with British women in the UK, Canadian women in Canada and Chinese women in China. I really like that women are choosing this path!

Yes, we all know that it's all women, we all know that all women hate unattractive men, we all know that there's nowhere where women aren't like that, and thank you for showing this to those men who still didn't think so.

During the Korean War the men forced women to walk over land mines and die making the bombs explode. They did this so the men could then walk safely over what remained of the women’s bodies. I think that's a perfect illustration of how women are (not) valued in Korean culture.

I'd guess that this either never happened or there's more to the story (Japanese colonists maybe being ethnically cleansed while being made useful in the process?) than given, though I'll admit that I'm not too knowledgeable on this.

Bitch5

The comment sections is giving United Nations. Women of ALL backgrounds are FED UP!

Yes, as I've already said, we are well aware that female nature is universal:feelsUgh::feelswhat:.

In Brazil they had to warn women in the news about the dangers of finding a Korean men online and moving to Korea for marriage. Lots of abused women had to be rescued lately.

How the fuck can finding a Korean guy and moving to his homeland increase how dangerous a Brazilian woman's life? Korea is one of the safest countries in the world, Brazil one of the least, and even if you ignore official numbers and focus on surveys and such, Korea has at most a similar abuse rate to Brazil.

Rich women have already figured this out, it's high time that poor women get on board too. Oprah never married Stedman for a reason, shyyt.

Hell yeah, I'd love to see poorfag bitches try to live like Oprah and other celebricunts:feelshaha::feelskek:. The "all women are queens" bullshit is really getting into your brains, isn't it:feelskek::feelskek:?

Bitch6

Men: But we'll go extinct if you don't sleep with us!

Women: Woooow, that's crazy and all, but I don't see how that's MY problem.

I wouldn't really have a problem with women taking themselves out of the genepool, if it didn't mean that a guy who wished to one day be a father and have a family was taken out as well:feelsseriously::feelswhat:.

Desi women, especially, need to take notes from this. It's high time, girlies!!!"

(Barely) Indirect shitting on currycels. Of course:feelsseriously:.

Latinos have passport bros too. As as child I remember, migrant Mexican male relatives and friends who went back to Mexico to find a “traditional” wife because they felt American women were too liberal. Now I understand what they meant by liberal. They wanted a woman who was new to the USA and depended on them so she would not leave them when they were abusive, chauvinistic or cheaters. So gross

And once again, this bullshit. Maybe they simply preffered women from their own country and culture? Maybe there was even some nostalgia added in? Maybe their disgust at American women and general nostalgia filter made them see the women back home, women who they've wanted to marry and had their first crushes on as children, seem even more appealing? Maybe they were rejected in the US and American women didn't want to have anything with economic migrant males, maybe men can't just get girlfriends if they wanted it and are in fact rejected?

Nah, they must be evil abusers who rejected American women in favor of powerless women from back home, who they've had no reason to prefer apart from fucked up power dynamics:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsree::feelsree::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:.

I'm so fucking tired of the dehumanization of men whenever topics like this are discussed:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:.

Last edited:
hope she gets raped

Femoids are far from united like that comment section says.

I read every word of it and it’s high iq, and to add on to that foids can’t see a bigger picture that men do most of the important jobs (I.e sewage, plumbing, construction ect) so without giving them a incentive (pussy) we might see a nationwide NEET movement

Foids are allowed to be misandrists claim all men are pigs, all men are evil etc. Demand the princess treatment from every man, Wish death upon the entire men population but an incel dare critisize the actions of foid that's crossing the line. Fuck this soyceity

Good, let these awful bitches go their own way. No one is going to protect them from getting raped and killed when society collapses.

Foids are allowed to be misandrists claim all men are pigs, all men are evil etc. Demand the princess treatment from every man, Wish death upon the entire men population but an incel dare critisize the actions of foid that's crossing the line. Fuck this soyceity
Exactly, I will never stop being le ebil misogynistic incel until we can have equal treatment between genders, if misandry is not looked down upon as much as misogyny then I will keep hating women, simple as. This applies to things like antisemitism, racism, etc. too.

Also foids if you don't want us, We will replace you.

Women always tell on themselves. They pretend like misandry doesn't even exist and then they'll turn around and say stuff like this. Not that it matters to me but its funny how they always end up revealing how they actually feel.

However I do agree on one thing. Its not that women hate all men, its just the 95% of the unattractive ones they hate. The rest 5% of attractive men can be serial killers, rapists, psychopaths, they could be child molesters, they could drown puppies and kittens on their spare time as a hobby.. and women are still unable to hate them. Because its not in their genes to hate attractive men.

Women would do anything for the attention of an attractive man, they would crawl through broken molten glass for it. But they also wouldn't lift a finger to save an incel's life.

I read every word of it and it’s high iq, and to add on to that foids can’t see a bigger picture that men do most of the important jobs (I.e sewage, plumbing, construction ect) so without giving them a incentive (pussy) we might see a nationwide NEET movement
They are fucking big male children aren't they?

Doesn’t matter, these women will not breed and their kind will die out.

Rape the whole lot of them and make sure their graves are pissed on

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: Funny part is without men doing those hard labor, looked down upon jobs, no fucking stupid toilet will take it upon themselves to do it. They'll just keep crying for someone to do it instead of them so they can sit comfortable in an office. Women are retarded hypocrites.

Good. There are too many chinks in the world.

NATIVE South Korean women are the worst btw, they are all giga-blackpilled and if you aren't 7 or above they will never give you a chance. They don't even give ethnics a chance, white chads only btw. They would rather die alone than touch a sub7 man, out of this whole planet they're probably the most entitled, annoying foids.

For those who don't know, the 4B movement, and @Mortis and @1nsomniak have already made threads about it, is a radical feminist South Korean movement which means "4 ´no´s", as they want women to say "no" to: Sex with men, dating men, child-rearing and marriage with men.

I've just seen a post on r/mensrights talking about this and linking a video of some chick praising it, I've clicked on that and... well.

Yeah, and if the thumbnail, which nobody at Youtube HQ gives a shit about or thinks it's hateful, of course:society::feelsclown:, didn't make it clear to you, the first few sentences she says will make it clear what the mindset of this chick is.

bitch2-png.1085491
View attachment 1085492

Jfl at the other videos:feelshaha:. "´I'm dating a broke guy but he has a great personality´ [no he doesn't]":feelskek:

I wonder what the people cluelessly debating what it is that is drawing men away from women, whether it's AI girlfriends, manosphere content or whatever, think about this?:feelskek::feelskek: C'mon Daily Wire, Reddit feminists and all of you others, give your thoughts on this:lul::lul:.

View attachment 1085498

Lmao, you dumb fucking cunt, how exactly are you, or have you Chad cock sucking whores ever been breeding misogyny out?

You dumb cunts SLEEP WITH MISOGYNYST more than you do with non-misogynystic men, they are the ones you are giving the most chances to reproduce with you:feelsree:!

View attachment 1085500

You bitches fuck misogynists and shit on men you don't find attractive, turning them into misogynists as well. You are the greatest fucking source of misogyny in the world.

I'll give you an insignificant plus for, first, acknowledging that SEAmaxxing exists for other guys than just White Western ones, which is something even some guys here have trouble admitting, and two, for just talking about some self-improoooving bullshit and not even pretending that those guys could've gotten laid back home.

With that out of the way, go fuck yourself bitch. Those Korean guys going to Vietnam, and Western ones as well, aren't some scary calculating predators looking for prey. They are travelling those thousands of miles because they were sold a fantasy their hopeful minds simply couldn't reject, a delusional fantasy that somehow, somewhere, in those distant countries, women are for some reason different and their ugly incel asses could be actually, truly loved in a way that they could never be loved in their home country. Because that's what humans crave, love and intimacy, two things which no amount of self-improooooving can ultimately give you, and some men are so desperate for it that they are willing to travel thousands of kilometres in the vain hope of somehow finally finding it.

Yes, we all know that it's all women, we all know that all women hate unattractive men, we all know that there's nowhere where women aren't like that, and thank you for showing this to those men who still didn't think so.

I'd guess that this either never happened or there's more to the story (Japanese colonists maybe being ethnically cleansed while being made useful in the process?) than given, though I'll admit that I'm not too knowledgeable on this.

View attachment 1085504

Yes, as I've already said, we are well aware that female nature is universal:feelsUgh::feelswhat:.

How the fuck can finding a Korean guy and moving to his homeland increase how dangerous a Brazilian woman's life? Korea is one of the safest countries in the world, Brazil one of the least, and even if you ignore official numbers and focus on surveys and such, Korea has at most a similar abuse rate to Brazil.

Hell yeah, I'd love to see poorfag bitches try to live like Oprah and other celebricunts:feelshaha::feelskek:. The "all women are queens" bullshit is really getting into your brains, isn't it:feelskek::feelskek:?

View attachment 1085523

I wouldn't really have a problem with women taking themselves out of the genepool, if it didn't mean that a guy who wished to one day be a father and have a family was taken out as well:feelsseriously::feelswhat:.

And once again, this bullshit. Maybe they simply preffered women from their own country and culture? Maybe there was even some nostalgia added in? Maybe their disgust at American women and general nostalgia filter made them see the women back home, women who they've wanted to marry and had their first crushes on as children, seem even more appealing? Maybe they were rejected in the US and American women didn't want to have anything with economic migrant males, maybe men can't just get girlfriends if they wanted it and are in fact rejected?

Nah, they must be evil abusers who rejected American women in favor of powerless women from back home, who they've had no reason to prefer apart from fucked up power dynamics:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsree::feelsree::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:.

I'm so fucking tired of the dehumanization of men whenever topics like this are discussed:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:.

That is why there is so many koreancels in Pattaya and other whore cities.

It all makes sense.

Glad these stupid whores aren't reproducing, they would make terrible moms with that kind of retarded mentality lmao. Women will never understand that a guy just wants to have a loving, peaceful relationship with his wife where he can feel accepted for what he truly is. Jfl at these whores always making long lists of demands for us, I'm gonna try leaving the U.S and finding a wife in my homeland someday too. Because at least we aren't completely tainted by feminism. "I'm just a girl teehee :foidSoy::foidSoy:" NO YOU'RE A DEMON! :reeeeee::reeeeee:

It's a great sight that they are becoming child free, the less scum who breed the better. Robots will inhabit earth by 2300.

Women worldwide are reaching levels of retardation never seen before. They have everything to gain and nothing to lose by dating men, even "subpar" men. WGTOW is like a dictator impeaching himself and then throwing himself in jail. Foids hold all the power in dating, if it's not working it's their fault. Although it's good these low IQ woman are not reproducing and cucking themselves out of the gene pool.

if truckers and farmers go on a strike, both groups dominated by males btw
foids would lose it and instantly submit

you can be rebellious all you want but not on a empty stomach or other necessities in life

bitch2-png.1085491
View attachment 1085492

View attachment 1085498

View attachment 1085500

View attachment 1085504

View attachment 1085523

They want you dead

White mode burns my fucking eyes bro

High effort thread, but why are you spending precious time autistically analyzing their comments?

The only thing women are good for is shitting out children, there really is not much else you need to understand about them. They’re not human enough for you to care what they have to say in regards to anything in life, really.

bitch2-png.1085491
View attachment 1085492

View attachment 1085498

View attachment 1085500

View attachment 1085504

View attachment 1085523

I hate foids retarded cunts

if truckers and farmers go on a strike, both groups dominated by males btw
foids would lose it and instantly submit

you can be rebellious all you want but not on a empty stomach or other necessities in life
Foids prefer eating factory made goyslop and vegan shit.

i wish all WGTOWs and MGTOWs would just but a bullet through their skulls although I like laughing at their bitterness towards the opposite gender

Foids prefer eating factory made goyslop and vegan shit.
all dependent on truckers and supply chain so they would still be fkd
they also need pads, cosmetics, birth control

This female dating strategy bullshit reminds me of black nationalists. Imagine having the whole world as your oyster and you choose to bitch and complain?

Just punch them and see how empowered they really are, they would all be knocked down if they were attacked by a scrawny incel. Women really need to be put in their place, we need an incel dictator.

bitch2-png.1085491
View attachment 1085492

View attachment 1085498

View attachment 1085500

View attachment 1085504

View attachment 1085523

Just look at her , she would be on this forum if she was a male .
She doesn't have to worry about this stupid 4b movement, her genes are going to die anyway, with or without prole , it will not make a difference

bitch2-png.1085491
View attachment 1085492

View attachment 1085498

View attachment 1085500

View attachment 1085504

View attachment 1085523

When you give power to women, they will screw you over

During the Korean War the men forced women to walk over land mines and die making the bombs explode. They did this so the men could then walk safely over what remained of the women’s bodies. I think that's a perfect illustration of how women are (not) valued in Korean culture.
Hahaha! Holy based if true. 'Muh foids more valuable, muh eggs more valuable' is some redpill and misandrist manipulative tactics. Fucking irrelevant in this age of such high life-expectancies. And we NEED this sort of steps to make these crying-wolf whores witness true horrors, who just freeload on men's labour and resources while mouth-farting about needing no men and muh sisterhood.