Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are foids comparable to Terminators?

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★
I thought about this recently - women are biologically and through evolution nurtured to eliminate unattractive/or men
who can't provide for their offspring. This is men who do not have good looks or satisfactory incomes. They will do this through
singular actions or collectively through group activities such as protests and feminism. Women are born to try to find Chad
or they will try to self terminate. A female if with a sub-5 who can not provide for her sexual or social needs will 'ignore' them
or at the least try to socially destroy them.

In this way the real SKYNET of the world is female selection and government. The government/police are tools for
women to achieve their end. Society runs for women and will assist in eliminating and controlling the natural sexuality
of unattractive or average men.

Essentially for men it IS survival of the fittest. Eventually men could develop A.I machines and artifical intelligence run
software that operates artificial wombs. Through technology and birth manipulation we could effectively stop the
births of women and instead develop female robots. This would eliminate the misery and oppression of a lot of the
worlds population.

Men need to build, we need to evolve our technologies and countries. Women have and always will prove to be
barriers to progression.

Last edited:
Skynet actually tried to improve the world.

Foids are more dangerous than Terminator

Perhaps they are. There's only one way to find out. I'm going to cut one open and see what they're made of (in a video game).

Perhaps they are. There's only one way to find out. I'm going to cut one open and see what they're made of (in a video game).
Women are essentially infiltration units.

female_terminator_by_icedragon4u_dg1ucfv-fullview.jpg

The machine part of them is the CODE.

Last edited: