Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A MoneyMaxx idea we can all benefit from and help grow.

Knajjd

Knajjd

Major
★★★★★
@ADHD_cel posted an interesting thread about supermarkets in Germany stocking a large range of bottled water:

https://incels.is/threads/water-aisle-in-germany.483188/

My proposal is we start a thread in the Bunker and come up with and swap ideas on how to set up a water bottling business. Some areas to think about are:
  • where to buy empty bottles
  • plastic or glass bottles
  • how to fill multiple bottles at a time
  • how to fasten the top
  • how to wrap the bottles with an eye catching label. Maybe AI could be used to create images
  • how to distribute to shops
  • price
  • etc, etc
Each of us can then take these ideas and use them wherever we live.

I think selling bottled water is a high profit margin business and should be easy to grow. Provide bottles to one shop could lead to supplying to many others and even supermarket chains.

Shit idea. Competition too fierce in the bottling industry.

• where to buy empty bottles
  • plastic or glass bottles
  • how to fill multiple bottles at a time
  • how to fasten the top
  • how to wrap the bottles with an eye catching label. Maybe AI could be used to create images
  • how to distribute to shops
  • price
  • etc, etc
i have worked in seeling bottled water in the past especially in summer since shit is hot asf and people buy a ton of water.
the machines used to make the bottles and close them are just too expensive and no one is going to buy water from an unknown seller

I would be interested in any joint business idea but rn im ill and struggling with money maybe in the future
We need a work flow as to how to start small and build. Like where to buy cheap bottles from. Alibaba maybe. How to fit the caps and where to have a label printed.

Maybe have on the label "Don't Drink Coke, Drink This" or "This is YouTube Water" or "Twitter Taste". Each of us could use the work flow in our own areas.

I know I should follow my own advice but I don't.

Sorry to hear you're ill. Illness on top of poverty is very hard.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back