Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Nasty Smell that you actually LIKE ?

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Gasoline. It's crisp and clears your head

pussy it arouses me

Gasoline. It's crisp and clears your head
Gasoline doesn't even smell "nasty" though. It actually smells kinda sweet.

EDIT - Just googled, here's why:
[UWSL]"Gasoline contains almost 150 chemicals, including benzene, which has a sweet smell".[/UWSL]

[UWSL]As for my answer, I'd say fish. A lot of people I know say they hate the smell and it smells bad, but I've always liked fish more than chicken, I could eat fish everyday. I eat tuna out of the can without any seasoning, lime or anything, I think it tastes great.[/UWSL]

Freshly killed rats:whitepill:

Body odor mine especially, but even other peoples body odor, unless they have a shit diet.

Manly smelling B.O. raises my T, I can feel it:feelsmage:

Last edited:
same :ahegao: i pantysniffmaxx just to smell that :feelsohh:
You could make a killing selling your Stacy roommates panties to brocells. (Don't use that idea richfag)

My own burps or farts

Body odor mine especially, but even other peoples body odor, unless they have a shit diet.

Manly smelling men's B.O. raises my T, I can feel it:feelsmage:
kinda gay tbh

Attachments

• e55667e5-0e8c-4dbd-8744-bad69eed849b.gif
    e55667e5-0e8c-4dbd-8744-bad69eed849b.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
kinda gay tbh
I know it's kinda gay, but you wouldn't understand unless you have experienced it.

Idk, I guess I would compare it to being a pack animal or something. There is 'information' in a persons odor, pheremones, etc. and it can affect our actions and perceptions about that person and ourselves. I know it sounds pseudoscience but I believe it tbh.

I haven't thought about it enough to explain it, it's just an instinct of being close to other virile healthy men inspires me to also be a healthy virile man and act like it.

I know it's kinda gay, but you wouldn't understand unless you have experienced it.

Idk, I guess I would compare it to being a pack animal or something. There is 'information' in a persons odor, pheremones, etc. and it can affect our actions and perceptions about that person and ourselves. I know it sounds pseudoscience but I believe it tbh.

I haven't thought about it enough to explain it, it's just an instinct of being close to other virile healthy men inspires me to also be a healthy virile man and act like it.
I like to smell the scent of a female

Conversely, the absolute worst odors I've ever inhaled,.

1. Oyster stew. It smells like a rotten outhouse.

2. Serious. In 7th grade a kid left some sweaty gym socks in a locker over the Christmas break.

3. Bloody kotex the dog ate out of my sisters douche basket

Gasoline and gorgonzola.

I like cigarettes as it reminds me of when I would go to football games as a boy. Smoking at stadiums was banned since then.

Gasoline doesn't even smell "nasty" though. It actually smells kinda sweet.

EDIT - Just googled, here's why:
[UWSL]"Gasoline contains almost 150 chemicals, including benzene, which has a sweet smell".[/UWSL]

[UWSL]As for my answer, I'd say fish. A lot of people I know say they hate the smell and it smells bad, but I've always liked fish more than chicken, I could eat fish everyday. I eat tuna out of the can without any seasoning, lime or anything, I think it tastes great.[/UWSL]
Supposedly you're supposed to let tuna sit out of the can for about 10 minutes to let the carcinogens dissipate. Some shit like that look it up.

you are lyingf and coping and seething

look
Women do this ALL the time.

They stick their fingers in their crotch, ass, or pits to test the odor.

I had one tell me she sniffs her panties to see if she can another day out of it.

I've done this a few times.

I was sweating more than usual, and I rubbed some of that onto a finger, wondering if I needed another shower.

Pretty obsessive about being clean

I like the smells of fish (especially salmon) and ammonia

Burnt tires, gasoline and even WD-40 smells so great it's almost addicting

YYea
Burnt tires, gasoline and even WD-40 smells so great it's almost addicting
Yeah.

WD 40 smells like a foids butt crack slathered in cocoa butter, after eating off a nacho wagon

YYea

Yeah.

WD 40 smells like a foids butt crack slathered in cocoa butter, after eating off a nacho wagon
:feelswhat:
Elaborate on how you've sniffed a foids ass crack