Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A neetcel cant catch a brake

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
Old story; I'm driving on the blade trying to pick up hookers about five years ago. And I notice this car following me. I look over and it appeared to be an attractive Mexican toilet. Mind you im driving 40 mps so it was impossible to decipher. I signal for her to pull over. I get out my car and it's a Def tranny. I shit you not. It started doing sign languish. At first I wasn't sure what it was. He was very feminine and petite think tia lady boy. He even had breast implants. It was a dark night so it was difficult to make out the details. But then I realized what it was a dam tranny fag. I considered doing a round house kick to his face but decided I'd go to McDonald's instead. Any way point being a neetcel can't catch a brake.

Last edited:
Choose one
What it looked good driving 40 mph but then close up it was a nightmare tranny. Think lady boy from a distance away. You would be duped too I guarantee it.