Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most recent case of being denied a service by a hooker

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★
A few weeks ago this gorgeous looking lady came in to the waiting room at the brothel she could pick up on the fact that I had a mental disorder when she met me I was abit slow when she met me. When I made up my mind the manager told me she was taking a brake two times my mind is not that fast with indirect hints so I wondered how long she would be taking a break for. Eventually I took the hint and realised that being told she was taking a break meant she was denying me of a service because she felt uncomfortable around me when she met me. I don’t like it how some people will be indirect around people multiple times you can’t expect people to always understand indirect speech quickly sometimes I wish people would be more direct around me and stop being so hard on me for being slow with indirect communication. Indirect communication enables communication problems while direct communication enables simple communication with one another

nothing new here

Brutal ERFuel ngl.

I hope that a brothel runs out of the business.

Thats fucking brutal

I’m ok with being denied of a service I’ve gotten over it