Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A nigger foid approached me today and i rejected.

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
So i did like you guys told me, i closed this forum and went out. It didnt take long for a foid to approach me, she was a niggress tho:feelswhat:. So she was like an 8 year old or 9 year old dirty neggress in old shitty ripped clothes and she came to talk to me, i held frame, and i said no. Das rite, i aint just gonna lose my virginity to some dirty little niggress haha, its gonna be a 10/10 Emilia only.
The niggress had begging hands tbh, she really wanted my BCC in her hands and eventually her mouth haha.
You can ban me now @Fat Link im no longer inkler :feelsokman:
IMG 20211229 023831

Giphy 1

:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

Last edited:
Found the volcel

So i did like you guys told me, i closed this forum and went out. It didnt take long for a foid to approach me, she was a niggress tho:feelswhat:. So she was like an 8 year old or 9 year old dirty neggress in old shitty ripped clothes and she came to talk to me, i held frame, and i said no. Das rite, i aint just gonna lose my virginity to some dirty little niggress haha, its gonna be a 10/10 Emilia only.
The niggress had begging hands tbh, she really wanted my BCC in her hands and eventually her mouth haha.
You can ban me now @Fat Link im no longer inkler :feelsokman:
View attachment 555471
View attachment 555472
:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:
Cool story bro read all of it 10/10

:lul: fucking state of it :lul:

I'm still laughing my ass off at this post lmao

i don't know how to react

you’re quite a special poster. :feelsPop: