Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My mom tried to "talk" to a foid she works with who is my age to see if she could set me up on a date - guess how the situation ended, kek

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
AftER years of telling my mom that I am a kissless virgin who chose Mammon instead of God since foids treat me like I am less than dog feces - my mom actually tried to show character and virtue and she tried to set me up on a date with a foid she works with.

My mom works at an elementary school, and she tried to talk to a foid (around my age) who worked as a librarian.

Mom: She's around your age, but you probably wouldn't like her style.

Me: Because, she dresses like a - librarian?!

Mom: Yes, but she still looks good - but -

Me: I already know what you are going to say, because females have it so easy today!

Mom: She said she has, "a boyfriend."

Me: Of course she does! She dresses like a librarian (a nerd) and she still has a significant other, while I was teased for being nerdy!

My mom gave up on the conversation after that.

AftER years of telling my mom that I am a kissless virgin who chose Mammon instead of God since foids treat me like I am less than dog feces - my mom actually tried to show character and virtue and she tried to set me up on a date with a foid she works with.

My mom works at an elementary school, and she tried to talk to a foid (around my age) who worked as a librarian.

Me: I already know what you are going to say, because females have it so easy today!

Me: Of course she does! She dresses like a librarian (a nerd) and she still has a significant other, while I was teased for being nerdy!

My mum also does this shit too, she wants me to get a wife and give her children, she doesn't put herself in my shoes and think about how I would sustain the lives of this kid and if my salary is enough for me to sustain them, shitskin parents I swear. They're a problem but they don't realize that.

My mother don't even talk with me about it, and I'm good with that.

My mum also does this shit too, she wants me to get a wife and give her children, she doesn't put herself in my shoes and think about how I would sustain the lives of this kid and if my salary is enough for me to sustain them, shitskin parents I swear. They're a problem but they don't realize that.
I told my mom that I gave up on asking *foids out way back in the year 2017, so her funeral.

If she has a male dog - she is not single.

Moms in denial of their subhuman genetics example 34766

why even tell you about it if she had a boyfriend

She tried setting you up with someone who already had a BF? That must have been an awkward pitch.

If she has a male dog - she is not single.
Funny GIF