Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A nigger is playing for the Mexican national team

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Julián Andrés Quiñones, he's originally from Colombia:

I never thought I would see the day

It is over when a nigger plays for El Tri

The French national team could easily represent a Sub-Saharan African country.

The Mexicans I know hate blacks, and a nigger playing for El Tri (Mexican national team) probably makes them want to vomit.

I am no soccer expert, but hasn't this been the norm for several years? The national team having multiple foreign players?

Perhaps its time for a new manager.
France is doing well in the UEFA European Championship with Deschamps. I expected him to retire after the 2022 World Cup, but he stayed in the national team. He might retire after the UEFA European Championship or the Nations League.

Why do niggers always invade other people's spaces ?

I am no soccer expert, but hasn't this been the norm for several years? The national team having multiple foreign players?
Not for some countries. Moroccon, Argentinian, Brazilian and other nation teams do not have any foreign players at all.

Not for some countries. Moroccon, Argentinian, Brazilian and other nation teams do not have any foreign players at all.
I can't imagine Brazil ever needing foreign players jfl.