Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Besides making white nations uglier, what good does "diversity" do?

B

bcroger

Major
★★
I keep hearing all these jew promote "diversity, diversity, diversity." The only affect of "diversity" is that it makes once white nations uglier.

The college of which I am an alumni of went from 65% white to 50% white today. I went for a walk around my old campus . That nearly 15% dip made it significantly uglier. I used to see cute, smiley, white, blonde foids everywhere. Now angry Indians and fat Mexican foids everywhere.At least most white foids wait until around 35 to become a fat pig. Mexican and blk foids start at like 18.

Same in London. Rather than seeing good looking, clean whites, you get to see sand niggers and Indians everywhere.

Last edited:
Makes your boss and landlord richer :)

Mutts mullattos make the population lower iq, Lowers the basis of free thinking, and by destroying the Caucasian race they have successfully turned 90% of society into consumers.

what good does "diversity" do?
@faded and his people benefit greatly from it since It lowers wages by increasing the supply of workers. It also keeps those pesky unions away since it's hard to organize with people who speak a different language entirely or sub 80 IQ violent retards that may as well speak a different language. Got to keep those profits high for Mr Goldburg

Jew strong.
Goyim weak.
All's good.

@faded and his people benefit greatly from it since It lowers wages by increasing the supply of workers. It also keeps those pesky unions away since it's hard to organize with people who speak a different language entirely or sub 80 IQ violent retards that may as well speak a different language. Got to keep those profits high for Mr Goldburg
Yeah 100% I need cheap labor so support my luxury upper class lifestyle while it’s fun to LARP pro worker right

I keep hearing all these jew promote "diversity, diversity, diversity." The only affect of "diversity" is that it makes once white nations uglier.

The college of which I am an alumni of went from 65% white to 50% white today. I went for a walk around my old campus . That nearly 15% dip made it significantly uglier. I used to see cute, smiley, white, blonde foids everywhere. Now angry Indians and fat Mexican foids everywhere.At least most white foids wait until around 35 to become a fat pig. Mexican and blk foids start at like 18.

Same in London. Rather than seeing good looking, clean whites, you get to see sand niggers and Indians everywhere.

racist

Mutts mullattos make the population lower iq, Lowers the basis of free thinking, and by destroying the Caucasian race they have successfully turned 90% of society into consumers.

A reminder that most niggers will buy a turd covered in sprinkles as long as it's "on fleek"

It makes Israel a safer nation

It provides better restaurant options

fuck sheboons all my homies hate sheboons

fuck sheboons all my homies hate sheboons
The one thing the community is unanimously united on,

except for @LesscoBlob & @IncelCream they lust for them, what Inkweldom does to a mfer. :feelsugh:

except for @LesscoBlob & @IncelCream they lust for them, what Inkweldom does to a mfer. :feelsugh:
and theyre both white, of course. every simp for ethnic women is always white fag

Based points, will add more later.

This logic, socially right economically left, is what makes us “le evil SFcels”

Nothing if it's not east Asian Japan Korean immigrants

Theree ia zero value in immigrants and naturalization of third worlds

Nothing if it's not east Asian Japan Korean immigrants

Theree ia zero value in immigrants and naturalization of third worlds
I’d take East asians over any other group, but still I want a homogenous society.

Basic economics
Immigration = more people
More people = bigger supply of labour and higher demand for housing

Additionally, it's been shown that diverse workforces are less likely to unionize.

and theyre both white, of course. every simp for ethnic women is always white fag

Yeah because white is currency and makes it easier
Blame black and brown men for making white women ego 100x worse

The U.S government wont take any immigrants from Russia and Ukraine because they won't help further the "fundamental transformation" of America Obama promised 15 years ago.
Only these people will:

231219165437-01-texas-migrants-1218.jpg

Though Biden seems to be doing a much better job of "fundamentally transforming" America than Obama in all fairness.

Nothing it creates more chaos and makes white girl feel more unsafe (in mein Kraft) and if you don’t like it too bad I’m going to import even more shit skin migrants to your area

It's good for the kikes in control

Similar to how every simp for White women is usually a shitskin kek, especially if she's a blonde/Nordid type.

I just want my brunette hazel/amber eyed looksmatch mang, but I'd ofc be open to an ethnic foid(Latinas, Sandwhores, and Noodlewhores mog)

Yeah because white is currency and makes it easier
Blame black and brown men for making white women ego 100x worse
Don't understand this logic but ok.

Brings in a diverse goyslop culture!

And Made in Heaven.

Food and music (if you're into that kinda shit) is what I get mostly. Also your national soccerteam improves which a lot of normies tend to care about.

It has no benefit what so ever