Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A nurse got 2 years of prison time for warning a guy that his gf was pregnant of someone else

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
KEK

it's in spanish but it basically says what i said in the title. the jail time is because she found out by checking the gf's medical history and told the guy.

just more proof that every other betabux is taking care of chad's child and if enough of them found out society would collapse

:society:

You speak spanish?

Did you know that i have a nurse licence?
:feelsUnreal:

damn, serious clown world.

surprised to see an honest foid ngl (the nurse not the whore)

But how is that even possible cos first she told the truth about paternity and second she's a WOMAN? Does that mean whores have monopolized pussy pass or the more degenerate a foid gets the more power she accumulates in this day and age?

Perhaps the soy husband reported it :feelshaha:

But how is that even possible cos first she told the truth about paternity and second she's a WOMAN? Does that mean whores have monopolized pussy pass or the more degenerate a foid gets the more power she accumulates in this day and age?
yea it seems that honest foids dont get a pussy pass

she found out that the child was chad's by looking at the whore's medical history without permission, hence the prison time
Perhaps the soy husband reported it :feelshaha:
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

no the whore reported it

The cuck is probably too dumb to calculate these things himself. :feelshaha: it's obvious that if she is on her 3rd month of pregnancy and you only coomed in her a month ago for the first time, it's not your baby. It's much harder if a whore wants to make you a cuck-provider by getting Chad genes while she is in a relationship with a cuck.

It's kinda justified, the clinical record of a person is confidential, and revealing it to someone is a crime.

I have heard of cases where a big mouth nurse tells a relative about the patient being HIV+, the rumour goes on and on and the poor patient gets fired from his job.

CAN'T FOIDS JUST SHUT THEIR WIDE COCK SUCKING MOUTHS?

The cuck is probably too dumb to calculate these things himself. :feelshaha: it's obvious that if she is on her 3rd month of pregnancy and you only coomed in her a month ago for the first time, it's not your baby. It's much harder if a whore wants to make you a cuck-provider by getting Chad genes while she is in a relationship with a cuck.
some cucks will even have their foid go to brazil, come back and have a brown child 9 months after, and see nothing wrong with that

they're extremely self deluded

some cucks will even have their foid go to brazil, come back and have a brown child 9 months after, and see nothing wrong with that

they're extremely self deluded
beyond cucked

It's kinda justified, the clinical record of a person is confidential, and revealing it to someone is a crime.
but the consequence of not telling him is so dire in this case.
psychologists are instructed to tell the cops if the patient says anything dangerous.
there should be a similar exemption in this case.

psychologists are instructed to tell the cops if the patient says anything dangerous.
The judge will determine that :fbi:

Ofc I am with exposing the foid, but in this case I said it was justified.

If it was me going to expose the foid patient, I would send an anonymous letter or something and tell him from there.

BTW it's a foid who is going to jail so I am happy with that :dab:

based

The judge will determine that :fbi:

Ofc I am with exposing the foid, but in this case I said it was justified.
:feelsUgh:

Where are the humans rights movement when someone tries to do this to a man?

>Nurse saved a man from being a cuck

Wait...weren't all women evil, incel bros? :worryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back