Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just finished making this Steven Caruso mosaic, he's a Truecel who (after his prison release) blew up his Oneitis when she got him jailed for 6 months

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Alot of you probably haven't heard of this Truecel/Oldcel called Steve Caruso, I certainly hadn't until I watched an episode of "The Killer Beside Me" and they done one based on this guy and the crime he committed. Basically he was a Truecel/Oldcel who developed a crush on some (quite ugly imo tbh) waitress, she would serve him food and say hello and he took this as a sign she liked him. Then one day she asked him (out of pity) to go for a drink with her and a few friends, and he took this as a "date." He turned up in a blue suit looking kind of like Austin Powers, and he was humiliated when he got there. A week or so later he asked her to go the movies, she rejected him, then he started to vandalise her car and stalk her.

She ended up getting him put in jail for 6 months, but instead of meekly accepting his punishment, he used the time in jail to conjure up a devious plan of revenge. Upon release, he devised a crude parcelbomb and posted it to the Oneitis that got him locked up in jail and no doubt resulted in him getting ass-raped by Tyrone on an almost daily basis, and thus instead of revenge being a "Dish best served cold.", it was served with nails, glass and shards of metal, followed up by a Fireball twister.

Here is some info and news about the case:

Pict100
FATAL EXPLOSION 260392

Anyway, here is the man himself given the Mosaic treatment alongside the other's, who have left their mark on society as Incel's not to be messed with. Same story as the other mosaics, made from the faces of every Incel Mass Killer (and wannabe's) from the 1900's - Present Day. Added a load more CelBro's in there, Robert Poulin, Bai Ningyang, Paul Calden and Mark Hilbun to name but a few.

Rsz 1digital 12 16

This is a preview image, the original was far too big to upload onto this site, so here is a link to the original which is much better quality:

I'm quite happy with this one, and having a new laptop just makes it so much more enjoyable and less painstaking. One again, cheers @what is happening :cool::dab::feelsYall:

This is kind of how I imagine @FrustratedWhiteMale or @Emba to look tbh. No offence to you two bro's btw :feelskek:
Here is a clip of the documentary where he gets humiliated wearing the suit:

Here is the full episode, I watch alot of "True Crime" as one of my copes and this ain't a bad series imo.

Cheers Bro's :feelsYall:

Links to previous mosaics:

Last edited:
based and mosaicpilled
great job once again
:dab::dab::dab::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Last edited:
Holy shit a Saint indeed

youre doing good work

youre doing good work
Holy shit a Saint indeed
based and mosaicpilled
great job once again
:dab::dab::dab::feelsYall::feelsYall:
Thanks Bro's :feelsautistic: Tbh I enjoy doing them, plus the research into Incel's (confirmed one's) who have went ER is pretty interesting. There is an almost endless amount of Incel's who have snapped that are pretty much unknown like this guy, and digging up one always leads to another and another etc...

Last edited:
kinda looks like Nic Cage

Thanks Bro's :feelsautistic: Tbh I enjoy doing them, plus the research into Incel's (confirmed one's) who have went ER is pretty interesting. There is an almost endless amount of Incel's who have snapped that are pretty much unknown like this guy,and digging up one always leads to another and another etc...

You could upload them to media section of the forum.

You could upload them to media section of the forum.
I may start doing this bro, if anyone is interested in write-ups about little known Incel's who went ER? Tbh I've only just started browsing .co on my laptop and was never aware of the "Media" section until now. It's not so prominent on a phone.

Based mosaic u can create

Good work yet again

Got what she fuckin deserved bitch

B O O M

Woah. Are you the guy who made the ER mosaic as well?

Screenshot 2020 01 07 16 58 55 1

KZzl2Ue 1

You're an absolute legend

Woah. Are you the guy who made the ER mosaic as well?

View attachment 213967
View attachment 213968
You're an absolute legend
Yes that's me bro, glad you guy's appreciate them :feelsYall: Tbh the E.R one was when I first started making these, I'l probably do a fresh one of him someday. The image tiles are far too big for my liking plus I coloured it alot somewhat which I don't do at all anymore,I like to think I'm getting a little better with each one. Can you see a difference in quality with this most recent one (Steven Caruso) compared to the E.R one?? Nice to have feedback and knowing you guy's like them adds to the enjoyment of making them.

Cheers.

A real man of action, I'm sure his only regret was not being born with a better face

Showed up in a blue suit :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Giga trucel

Showed up in a blue suit :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Giga trucel
The video reenactment of it is ultimate cringe, you can just imagine the awkwardness the Truecel must have felt.

The video reenactment of it is ultimate cringe, you can just imagine the awkwardness the Truecel must have felt.
He should have known it was a mistake. But he didn't

He should have known it was a mistake. But he didn't
In fairness, he was a 44 year old Truecel who still lived with his mum, so he probably thought he had nothing left to lose as it was over anyway.

What a hero, god bless him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back