Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A old Indian man is getting bullied at work

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Confident and postureMAXXED
Surprisingly its the first time im not the one that's getting bullied and mocked at work. There are other Indians on that same site but they don't care at all about whats going on

Is he likely incel too?

I innocently believed once that bullying only happens in School because I only ever saw Bullying on TV in Schools

I innocently believed once that bullying only happens in School because I only ever saw Bullying on TV in Schools
Unfortunately bullying never stops

Why are u allowing yourself to get mocked at work as a grown man. Fuck I cant let myself get disrespected like this irl I’ll actually have to giga low inhib maxx and get confrontational.

Unfortunately bullying never stops
Only if ur afraid to get confrontational. @CircumcisedClown u can’t tell me op should allow himself to get disrespected at work that’s just cucked. @CircumcisedClown i will have to frame maxx

Why are u allowing yourself to get mocked at work as a grown man. Fuck I cant let myself get disrespected like this irl I’ll actually have to giga low inhib maxx and get confrontational.
What is he even supposed to do? tell them to stop? also he knows he cant make a scene because he is in desperate need of a job/money

Only if ur afraid to get confrontational. @CircumcisedClown u can’t tell me op should allow himself to get disrespected at work that’s just cucked. @CircumcisedClown i will have to frame maxx
Getting confrontational is pointless unless you are tall and big, but then the bullying would never have occurred in the first place.

What is he even supposed to do? tell them to stop? also he knows he cant make a scene because he is in desperate need of a job/money
I’m talking about u and him. also cope dude if ur already struggling why are u going to allow yourself to get disrespected on top of it especially again when you are older.
Getting confrontational is pointless unless you are tall and big, but then the bullying would never have occurred in the first place.
I thought the same but nah I’ve seen plenty of manlets and framelets get some respect due to being NT & confrontational.

Yeah, you're REQUIRED to go there to make a living for yourself so that you don't starve, you have no business getting bullied there.

Same with shit like college/uni, anything that you PAY to go to in order to make a living for yourself you should at the very least be left alone, its a human right. OP should stand up for the currycel

Imagine being bullied in your daily life, like maybe if you stepped into the wrong place then yeah back off, but when your daily life is being affected by it you have every right to self defense.

How to speedrun losing your job.

How to speedrun losing your job.
Job must be pretty shit if they fire for you for telling someone to stop disrespecting u JFL.
Same with shit like college/uni, anything that you PAY to go to in order to make a living for yourself you should at the very least be left alone, its a human right. OP should stand up for the currycel
exactly

Congratulations at not being the lowest man on the totem pole any more!

@Grim_Reaper cope. In fact mass shooting people like this and torturing them slowly letting them die is ideal. God will allow most mass shooters in heaven before they allow normscum filth like those faggots at work to enter.

Mass shooting, torturing, killing & raping people who do that as work is ideal. Disrespect is solved with a bullet

Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory GIF

No, you fucking retard. This dude has the fucking golden ticket. Wear a fucking wire to work. Record everything. Don’t instigate anything. Read up on your workplace rights. Know the law. Know what qualifies as work place harrassment. Compile the evidence, but don’t tell anyone you have it. Tell your boss what’s been happening. Don’t tell him you recorded any of it. Record the conversation with your boss. Wait for him to tell you to “shut the fuck up, or you’re fired.”

Compile all this shit. Take it straight to a fucking lawyer. Sue the fuck out of your employer and fucking retire. This isn’t fucking public school. You actually have rights at work.

Open this and watch more trending videos. https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8EcYrD3/

I know most of you retards don’t have a job, but holy fuck, I wish somebody at my job would try this shit. I’d whip out my phone, pretend I got a text, and start recording right there. Please, let one of these fat HR bitches try me.

It’s over, if I were him I would go er

Ill kill whoever dares to make fun of me

@CircumcisedClown its a co worker not a boss doing it according to OP

Not true. Size doesn't matter unless you use it. And if you're willing to use it, you don't even need it, the willingness to apply violence is enough on its own. I don't have this problem right now but if I ever do, my game plan is to wait until I'm alone with them, then bash them up. No evidence, no crime.

@CircumcisedClown its a co worker not a boss doing it according to OP
Unimpressed Sea GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Read my comment again. It doesn’t need to be his boss. Work place harassment is workplace harassment. The reason I mention the boss is because if you bring it up to him, he’ll probably tell you to shut the fuck up (that’s illegal). If you tell him you’re reporting the company to the Department of Labour or something, he’ll threaten to fire you or something (also illegal). Push the right buttons (without instigating), he might even hit you.

Even if none of that happens, you can still get money out of the company for being harassed by your co-worker.

Unimpressed Sea GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Read my comment again. It doesn’t need to be his boss. Work place harassment is workplace harassment. The reason I mention the boss is because if you bring it up to him, he’ll probably tell you to shut the fuck up (that’s illegal). If you tell him you’re reporting the company to the Department of Labour or something, he’ll threaten to fire you or something (also illegal). Push the right buttons (without instigating), he might even hit you.

Even if none of that happens, you can still get money out of the company for being harassed by your co-worker.
Based shekelmaxxing advice. Remember to write down EVERYTHING. Make Kavanaugh look like he didn't take notes in class. Secretly record if you can, but keep it a secret. If it's illegal, your lawyer will just tell you that you can't use it.

It's gaslighting by normscum to prevent resentment against scumciety.

Based shekelmaxxing advice. Remember to write down EVERYTHING. Make Kavanaugh look like he didn't take notes in class. Secretly record if you can, but keep it a secret. If it's illegal, your lawyer will just tell you that you can't use it.
lisa kudrow wire GIF by The Comeback HBO

It depends on the state, but only a few states require both parties to consent to being recorded. For most states, if you record a conversation between you and someone else, that’s admissible in court.

Check your state laws.

lisa kudrow wire GIF by The Comeback HBO

It depends on the state, but only a few states require both parties to consent to being recorded. For most states, if you record a conversation between you and someone else, that’s admissible in court.

Check your state laws.
I'm saying to do it even if it's illegal. If it's illegal, then you can't use the recording as evidence, but you can transcribe it and that will be your very detailed record of the conversation.

Very sad. He will slowly walk home, alone, after work and cook himself a frugal simple meal, if he has the strength, before going to sleep.