Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Talent absolutely shitstomps hard work

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
If you are 5'2 and Indian you are never going to make the NBA or NFL letalone find a girlfriend regardless of how hard you work but on the other hand if you are a lazy 6'8 black dude you at least have a chance of making the NBA or NFL and a 200% success rate of getting married.

If you are 5'2 and Indian you are never going to make the NBA or NFL letalone find a girlfriend regardless of how hard you work but on the other hand if you are a lazy 6'8 black dude you at least have a chance of making the NBA or NFL and a 200% success rate of getting married.
i was the hardest worker at my job. i just got used lol.

i was the hardest worker at my job. i just got used lol.
I played football in high school and got mogged by a tyrone freshman who barely has knowledge and now he has like 5 scholarships for university football and he has a high chance of making the NFL and he barely did shit at practice.

Whats your arguement talenttards?

Who the fuck wants to play nfl or nba? You can only play that if your black and can run 40 yard dash in 2 seconds or what ever

Who the fuck wants to play nfl or nba? You can only play that if your black and can run 40 yard dash in 2 seconds or what ever
Either gotta be black or white but preferably black

Genetics beat hard work in anything. LDAR if you don’t have it tbh hard work is cope, a myth. Even the mentality to be the best or surpass your limits is genetic

Either gotta be black or white but preferably black
Fast twitch muscle fibers, Africans and blacks will continue dominating in sports, Most white men only played basketball back in the day cause of discrimination, in reality they could take some random coon of the street train him for 1 month and he genetically beats any white man

Fast twitch muscle fibers, Africans and blacks will continue dominating in sports, Most white men only played basketball back in the day cause of discrimination, in reality they could take some random coon of the street train him for 1 month and he genetically beats any white man
This is why curries SHOULD be allowed to take steroids for sports since they have the absolute worst, horse shit genetics on this planet and they have literally no chance of going pro

This is why curries SHOULD be allowed to take steroids for sports since they have the absolute worst, horse shit genetics on this planet and they have literally no chance of going pro
Curries lifespans will easily get cut in half by taking steroids.

Even the mentality to be the best or surpass your limits is genetic
This mentality is cope for curries as they will never surpass their limits and their best is either a fatass or a skinny victim weight