Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A parent who doesn't put their kids on HGH from a very young age is just as bad as an anti-vaxxer

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★
One reason why the bluepill is bad is because it breeds a very harmful ignorance that allows parents to neglect their son's looks. There are probably a lot of men here who would be high-tier normie/Chadlite had their parents decided to do everything in their power to make their son looksmax from an early age. But they didn't, and puberty passed, and now you're stuck with whatever subhuman genes your mother gave you.

But society still wants to turn away from any looks-based theory because it doesn't sound as nice as some Disney-faggot Just World, where if you just believe and have le good personality, inkwell, you'll be happy. And future parents see that shit and then use it to justify their lazy neglect when it comes to their sons' looks.

That is right.. look at the huge effort & expense parents put into braces for the teeth, so the kid's teeth develop to be aesthetically pleasing.

Yet no worries if the kid is a shortling manlet.

If school started later I would’ve just gotten the needed HGH from the very much needed sleep.

I wish my mom put me on HGH when I was a kid

One job. That's literally all she had to do :feelsree:

If school started later I would’ve just gotten the needed HGH from the very much needed sleep.

Ya wage cucks can be woken up early so they can go to school to learn to be wage cucks later in life.

But people who want Chad sons, they should be able to eat big meals and sleep way in as long as they want.

Better not reproduce at all

Is it too late to take HGH if you’re 17?

I wish my mom put me on HGH when I was a kid

One job. That's literally all she had to do :feelsree:
same tbh I wish I wasn't such a retard back then as well

definitely, i am a stunted husk with the body of a dying child
but it didnt have to be like this

HGH wouldn't have saved me but I agree with the concept of this post. Parents fill their kids with soy and are shocked when they go into the world with no idea how to compete with other men.

This is exactly why the bluepill is destructive.
On top of this a lot of parents believe that all their child needs is to be "nice" and raising them like that thus making high inhib betas in the future.If only my low inhib veteran dad paid more attention in raising me instead of my mother i could at least act like a proper man but no i was raised by a weak woman who made me into this mess. :cryfeels:

Mendel IQ.

Society = literally antiscientific zealots

my parents failed me

HGH doesn't fix your genetic inferiority lol. If you are short as hell, yeah sure it can make you grow a few inches taller but at the same time it fucks up your facial bone structure (or if it's already fucked up it fucks it even further) to oblivion which makes you just a few inches taller swamp monster. There's a reason short people don't use HGH. Also it's expensive as fuck. Sure you might have read how it makes your jaw grow and facial bones grow but if your genetics are fucked up it's just going to emphasize your inferiority.

Yeah just put your ugly children on fucking roids that likely will fuck them up even further. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

Are there side effects of taking HGH as a kid?