Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A police website about the incels

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
Because of the crazy incels minority, now even the normal and good incels (which I believe are majority) had bad reputation in the eyes of the policemen in many countries:

the simpsons kids GIF

Glowie glowie where you are, lock the incel behind the bar

Last edited:
The same crazy thing is happening with bigger groups. For example, because of 20 crazy gun owners in the US who shoot innocent people, all the gun owners have to suffer and meet consequences.
Because of one Putin (and some around him with power), all the Russians have to meet consequences.
Because of few brainless incels, all the incels are blacklisted...

It's not in fair.

I wonder when if ever the 1st ever cop will be shot by an incel :feelsbaton:

The same crazy thing is happening with bigger groups. For example, because of 20 crazy gun owners in the US who shoot innocent people, all the gun owners have to suffer and meet consequences.
Because of one Putin (and some around him with power), all the Russians have to meet consequences.
Because of few brainless incels, all the incels are blacklisted...

It's not in fair.
I'm glad you noticed this, because Labeling Theory likely applies in all of these cases: https://www.simplypsychology.org/labeling-theory.html

1. Group gets marginalized by society
2. Deprivation of social resources causes them to deteriorate
3. A few get violent in response
4. All members of marginalized group now labeled as violent, treated even worse by society because normies think it will help the situation; but this just makes the situation worse.

The key is not to prove the morons of society right. Defy their prophecy so our people can rise. :feelsokman:

i love how police are there to enforce whatever political agendas instead of protecting the community XD

"THE CHURCH OF ELLIOT RODGER"

WHERE CAN I SIGN UP???????

Not having sex is considered dangerous. Incel are Dangerous criminals. We need mandatory sex inspections of incels and if they haven’t had sex in the last 120 days then we must put them for work camps so their faces are not seen by the general public.

Incels are dangerous even if they do nothing physically. Words are the most dangerous thing. We must control words.

@SubjectSigma, I do because I use every free minute to learn something (or to do sports). But most of the people use it to play games, to sleep more or to do something useless (and even harmful like smoking and fighting in bars), so... I don't believe that more than 20% of the ppl will understand the problem.

@SubjectSigma, I do because I use every free minute to learn something (or to do sports). But most of the people use it to play games, to sleep more or to do something useless (and even harmful like smoking and fighting in bars), so... I don't believe that more than 20% of the ppl will understand the problem.
In time they'll understand. It is hard to change mindsets but I think the first step of many is to talk with brocels and understand where they're coming from. :feelsYall:

the incel ideology mostly boils down to the belief that women (called “Stacys” in incel slang) have denied them (“beta males”) sexual experiences or romantic relationships in favor of more attractive “alpha males” (which incels have coined “Chads”).
Autist who wrote this couldn't even get the ideology right. Stacys are ATTRACTIVE women, not all women. Just like Chads are attractive men.

only reason i want to join army is that i can torch fire simps and cucks without facing jail time.

most cops = simps