• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[Blackpill] A pretty good quote from the Simpsons by Mr Burns

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Gigadoge - Destroyer of women
-
50d 2h 33m

"If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty as an American to do it. Why should the race always be to the swift, or the Jumble to the quick-witted? Should they be allowed to win merely because of the gifts God gave them? Well I say, "Cheating is the gift man gives himself."

And before you go cheating = bad, did you know most females are cheating by default wearing makeup? They're basically committing fraud on their appearances and genetics. Such behavior has become so normalized its not even considered cheating FFS!

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
51d 10h 51m
Cheating is good. Do what you can to get ahead in life, because no one is going to wait for you to catch up.

Last edited:
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
59d 17h 36m
Everyone is entitled to cheat. Tom Brady cheated and look where it got him.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
13d 1h 20m
for all my fellow truecels

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
11d 7h 36m
Mr Burns is based.

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Has A Bad Personality™
-
14d 10h 27m
High IQ TBH

Cheating is good. Do what you can to get ahead in life, because no one is going to wait for you to catch up.
High IQ

Life is a rigged game from the start. Is it even cheating when the game is rigged?

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Mythic
-
62d 14h 43m

"If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty as an American to do it. Why should the race always be to the swift, or the Jumble to the quick-witted? Should they be allowed to win merely because of the gifts God gave them? Well I say, "Cheating is the gift man gives himself."

And before you go cheating = bad, did you know most females are cheating by default wearing makeup? They're basically committing fraud on their appearances and genetics. Such behavior has become so normalized its not even considered cheating FFS!
I love that quote. Simpsons has a lot of good pills tbh

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
99d 12h 52m
BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Dumb&Dumber Movie-Maxxing| Read bio
-
38d 20h 50m
He makes a good point though, why should we not cheat for moral reasons. Some people are naturally genetically gifted, they did not work to earn what they got.