Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A question to people who - unlike me - don't have OCD

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
This will sound weird, lol

But... I've had OCD for so long I'm starting to forget what it feels like to not have it >.<

So, to those without it... you get "intrusive thoughts" too, right? Like... random thoughts. And some might be negative or unpleasant in some way... at all different times I guess.

But I think the difference is that they don't bother you. When you have OCD... you kind of believe them a bit, you know? And you think unless you do certain things (usually repetition) then they might actually happen.

It's a weird condition. And of course the more scared you are of thoughts, the more they happen. It's like if you try not to think about a specific thing. Say, a chicken! Trying not to think about it will make you think of it. XD

So I need to stop being scared of the thoughts and stop worrying about them happening and only then might they actually calm down, because I'm not obsessing about them.

Ugh. If you ever think you might be developing OCD - nip it in the bud! Or it can get bad >.<

I have ocd, adhd, bdd, anxiety, Get on my level

I think I might have had it and still have it in a minor form, I have "rituals" I need to do in certain scenarios, but if I ignore them (haven't done it yet), I probably won't start having panic attacks or anything; might not be OCD, though, tbh. :ping:

On the other note, I keep thinking of the flaws in my face constantly 24/7 and it wont stop

i would say i dont have many intrusive thoughts although they happen occasionally or maybe i am not aware of my thoughts. eitherway i dont bother or feel a need to act out those thoughts.

I have OCD. It sucks big time.