Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A quick vent by me

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
Being lonley kills me inside more and more. I just want to have a female that woud love to hug with me and cuddle to sleep. I want love, but I'm unable to recive it. It's my deapest desire - to be romanticly loved my opposite sex. I want to be loved and love myself. I want to recive love and give love. But I'm ugly

Recently, I think more about death. After death, I see only a couple options what woud happend to me after I die:

Worst and most likely one - I woud be sented to hell, because I wasn't prasing the god and sinned

Neutral - you cese to exist. Nothing. You were in one moment and in next one you aren't. Simple. No heaven, but no hell

Good - simple bliss. You just feel good. Or you still exist, but experience nothing. No suffer, but no bliss. Pure blandness. But peacefull

Best and the most imposible - personal heaven. I woud be able to be relaise my deapest earthly desire - to be loved by a perfect gf. A true heaven

Last edited:
Love is a romcom invention, women cant love anyone in real life, other than maybe drug dealers and pimps.

Once you get this everything will become easier

It's my deapes desire - to be romanticly loved my opposite sex. I want to be loved and love myself. I want to recive love and give love. But I'm ugly
:feelsrope:

Being lonley kills me inside more and more. I just want to have a female that woud love to hug with me and cuddle to sleep. I want love, but I'm unable to recive it. It's my deapest desire - to be romanticly loved my opposite sex. I want to be loved and love myself. I want to recive love and give love. But I'm ugly

Recently, I think more about death. After death, I see only a couple options what woud happend to me after I die:

Worst and most likely one - I woud be sented to hell, because I wasn't prasing the god and sinned

Neutral - you cese to exist. Nothing. You were in one moment and in next one you aren't. Simple. No heaven, but no hell

Good - simple bliss. You just feel good. Or you still exist, but experience nothing. No suffer, but no bliss. Pure blandness. But peacefull

Best and the most imposible - personal heaven. I woud be able to be relaise my deapest earthly desire - to be loved by a perfect gf. A true heaven
At least you don't have to go through the hell I do.