Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Controversial Opinion: I will never enter a Romantic relationship with a female who has already been in one

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
If a female has already been in a relationship, she already gave her heart to someone else before you. Therefore, when she gives you love, it won’t be pure love.

To be clear, I’m not a volcel, I’ve never had the opportunity to enter a relationship and no female has ever wanted to hookup with me

If a female has already been in a relationship, she already gave her heart to someone else before you. Therefore, when she gives you love, it won’t be pure love.

To be clear, I’m not a volcel, I’ve never had the opportunity to enter a relationship and no female has ever wanted to hookup with me
@yezhi, any thoughts?

I agree. This is why there is nothing that can compensate for teen love. Once you reach your early 20's as an incel, it's over.

Volcels brah!!!

hm but trade offs will inevitably occur. the number of women you can chose from will be drastically reduced AND she's unlikely to be attractive. if she were she more likely to have been in relationship

post was about sex mostly not abt having a meaningful relationship. either way wouldn't any love be better than none?
If she already loved another guy before me, then I don’t want it

I agree. This is why there is nothing that can compensate for teen love. Once you reach your early 20's as an incel, it's over.
brutal, I'm 27. it's not over. it's more than over.

Not really if you are a Chad and foid only had normie/subhuman boyfriends which she didn't really loved she will feel the real love (aka animalistic lust for superior male) for the first time in her life.

Well, it's over for you then.

think u misunderstood the question. how many of them do you think meet your "standard" of never having loved anyone else thn you?
99%
Technically speaking, its impossible for any guy to find a gf who has never been in a relationship.

so you only go for top1%?
No, there’s no point in trying to find a gf that has never been in a relationship because it’s nearly impossible. Not pursuing a relationship is the best option for me

volcels.is. but this is real talk though. in the mind of the foid, she'll still obsess over her exes and it won't be a genuine romantic relationship between the two. brutal JBF pill. i would still go for the fuck if i had a choice. volcel if wouldn't