Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A real female incel?

Melinda

Melinda

Banned
-
Lizzie Velasquez is still single. If you wouldn't date her, you're a volcel.
magra1.jpg

MhFv6Ox.png

lizzie-velasquez-mais-feia-mundo-exemplo-motivacao.jpg

more SMV than incels

I wouldn't date her no

Everthing else would be dishonest

I think she had a boyfriend or a husband.

I guarantee if this roastie made a tinder she would be SLAYING

Solitarian_Walker said:
http://people.com/bodies/lizzie-velasquez-dating-looking-for-love/
[font=Lato, sans-serif]Velasquez talks about the two major relationships she’s been in so far, explaining it’s a question that she gets “often.”[/font]
[font=Lato, sans-serif]The first was with her college friend and eventual roommate, whom she nicknames Blake for privacy.[/font]
[font=Lato, sans-serif]“We were so incredibly close for so many years that still, a decade later, I look back on my relationship with him and wonder why things went the way they did,” she writes. “We shared an undeniable chemistry from the very beginning, which blurred the lines of our friendship.”[size=large][font=Lato, sans-serif]Velasquez says she can still text him and he knows immediately how she’s feeling, but their relationship never progressed further than friendship.[/font][/font][/size][font=Lato, sans-serif]“Even though Blake and I were never officially a couple, I consider him my first love,” she says.[/font][font=Lato, sans-serif]She also dated Kyle, a guy she met on a dating app, for close to a year, but says they were on different paths.[/font][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=large][font=Lato, sans-serif]Velasquez says she’s “still searching for my person” now.[/font]
[/font][/size]

Melinda said:
Solitarian_Walker said:
[font=Lato, sans-serif]Velasquez talks about the two major relationships she’s been in so far, explaining it’s a question that she gets “often.”[/font]
[font=Lato, sans-serif]The first was with her college friend and eventual roommate, whom she nicknames Blake for privacy.[/font]
[font=Lato, sans-serif]“We were so incredibly close for so many years that still, a decade later, I look back on my relationship with him and wonder why things went the way they did,” she writes. “We shared an undeniable chemistry from the very beginning, which blurred the lines of our friendship.”[size=large][font=Lato, sans-serif]Velasquez says she can still text him and he knows immediately how she’s feeling, but their relationship never progressed further than friendship.[/font][/font][/size][font=Lato, sans-serif]“Even though Blake and I were never officially a couple, I consider him my first love,” she says.[/font][font=Lato, sans-serif]She also dated Kyle, a guy she met on a dating app, for close to a year, but says they were on different paths.[/font][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=large][font=Lato, sans-serif]Velasquez says she’s “still searching for my person” now.[/font]
[/font][/size]

J. F. L.

at anyone who says that female incels exist

She could get laid within the hour.

Could totally get laid, it's ugly as fuck but it has a vagina so it has more value than us

I'm 100% certain she had a boyfriend.

We should do a Tinder experiment. I gotta admit her tits are pretty nice.
maxresdefault.jpg

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyfjeIfU7-0[/video]

Melinda said:
Solitarian_Walker said:
[font=Lato, sans-serif]Velasquez talks about the two major relationships she’s been in so far, explaining it’s a question that she gets “often.”[/font]
[font=Lato, sans-serif]“We were so incredibly close for so many years that still, a decade later, I look back on my relationship with him and wonder why things went the way they did,” she writes. “We shared an undeniable chemistry from the very beginning, which blurred the lines of our friendship.”[size=large][font=Lato, sans-serif]Velasquez says she can still text him and he knows immediately how she’s feeling, but their relationship never progressed further than friendship.[/font][/font][/size][font=Lato, sans-serif]“Even though Blake and I were never officially a couple, I consider him my first love,” she says.[/font][font=Lato, sans-serif]She also dated Kyle, a guy she met on a dating app, for close to a year, but says they were on different paths.[/font][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=large][font=Lato, sans-serif]Velasquez says she’s “still searching for my person” now.[/font]
[/font][/size]

so she's looking for her "chad", then?

she is single by choice, i am positive she has a lot of orbiters

put a bag on her head, i could smash for days.

Shit, you're right. She is just looking for Chad.
6JqkN5r.png
kuyKR5G.png
5t74xM5.png
YiXTN5d.png

I still say we should do a tinder experiment.

A guy she dated at one point:

177aeb85ce81e1dbfb0ec403c94e30b4--best-bud-velasquez.jpg

a584dc333c27f4af9d32ca37e57a8c71.jpg

Lizzie-Velasquez_2-459x620.jpg

Ryo_Hazuki said:

He mogs me so much.

I would be perfectly fine with her having a looksmatch, but having been with a guy so above her "rating" is infuriating since no male can do that (unless money/status of course).

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Female incels are a myth

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Nah, that was just her best friend.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0Zkaef6vhk[/video]

KyloRen said:
I would be perfectly fine with her having a looksmatch, but having been with a guy so above her "rating" is infuriating since no male can do that (unless money/status of course).

The main reason it's so infuriating is because with most women at the bottom dating way up, it obviously leaves guys at the bottom with zero options at all.

It's basically like a job market where minimum wage jobs are being taken by guys with degrees and 10+ years of relevant experience.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
The main reason it's so infuriating is because with most women at the bottom dating way up, it obviously leaves guys at the bottom with zero options at all.  

It's basically like a job market where minimum wage jobs are being taken by guys with degrees and 10+ years of relevant experience.

Well, she didn't date the guy in those photos and she's still single. She dated some guy named Kyle for a year but they broke up.

Attractive men have touched her without looking disgusted, though. I can't say I've ever had that experience with attractive women..
Worlds-Ugliest-Woman-Lizzie-Velasquez1.png

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Holy shit, dude, that is a perfect analogy. It accurately summarizes how far gone we are. Especially oldercels who are looking to date, the market has already been overflowing with younger, more attractive, guys who are willing to stoop so low.

Another photo of her with a male who mogs us all.
9b8553b861442026ce7525e7e3d9b090--i-have-forgotten-thank-you-so-much.jpg

Brown bag special.

women cannot be incel
or depressed

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC254QChu3Y&t=[/video]

Facade said:
I wouldn't date her no

Everthing else would be dishonest

You can't blame yourself for something out of your control (attraction)