Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you betabux and date single moms if she let you stay in her home for free?

Low Tier Currycel

Low Tier Currycel

Officer
Would date and betabux a single mother if she let you stay in her home for free?

Uh "stay in her home for free" isn't exactly betabuxxing

Uh "stay in her home for free" isn't exactly betabuxxing
She’s probably fucking other men when the man dating her and staying at her home for free is watching the kids.

No, the child would have a fucked up mind because I would make a terrible father

If I had the chance to ascend for free would I do it? Yes
Just pump and dump her like chad does, if it's not you it's going to be someone else anyway.

Nah. Its time to hold foids accountable. Im not living with a single mother and wont be a father to her bastard child.

Nah. Its time to hold foids accountable. Im not living with a single mother and wont be a father to her bastard child.
Just betabuxx long enough to get access to sex and then pump and dump when it gets boring.

Recently asked out a single mum on the low wage spectrum. Apparently wasn't good enough.

Damn son. Single moms want Chad and Tyrone only
Yep.
Most of the people on here saying they wouldn't date a single mom are coping, truth is most of us would.
But of course, they are chad only like all other foids.

Yep.
Most of the people on here saying they wouldn't date a single mom are coping, truth it most of us would.
But of course, they are chad only like all other foids.

I always wondered what i would of done if she said yes. It would be a strange situation. I think most
incels just ask women out now for sport. Most of us don't expect a yes.

Single moms are chads cum dumps...she wouldn't allow u in her hone and the kids will hate u

Would date and betabux a single mother if she let you stay in her home for free?
Betabuxxxing seems to be at odds with "let you stay in her home for free".

With single moms I would be incredibly worried that I would be legally required to pay for her children after the relationship ends, especially when I move in.

Betabuxxxing seems to be at odds with "let you stay in her home for free".

With single moms I would be incredibly worried that I would be legally required to pay for her children after the relationship ends, especially when I move in.
True