Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A SEAmaxxer Brocel jumped from my condo building

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
Just found out another SEAmaxxer jumped from a few floors above mine a few days ago, he must have flown past my balcony but I did not see him.
I remember hearing a big bang at night but didn't go outside to see what it actually was.
He fell through the roof of a local habitation nearby, and I can still see the hole in their roof :whatfeels:
Imagine this is your home and all of the sudden a SEAmaxxer flies through your roof and splashes on the floor of your living room :whatfeels:
I learned of it because his family in the west doesn't believe he roped and thinks he was killed instead.
They post all on social media (especially on tiktok) about it, they also found other cases that happened at my condo building.
Common! It is OBVIOUS that this is another case of no more money for honey, or fell in love with a bargirl that was different than the others but it turned out she was just like all foids, or tried to escape his inner demons but they caught back on him.

They try to blame it on someone else, but I am sure they knew there was something wrong with him, they just didn't tried or care enough to help him and now it is too late.

RIP Brocel.

SEAmaxx only works if you're atleast a normie

lol it's not a rare thing

Thai gangs use foids to date seamaxxers, then throw him off a building to seize his property or something

some guy posting larp about 1 dude jumping from building is all it take to convinced u
You still think that the most ugly whitecel can fuck ethnic girls all around the world? :feelshaha:

how u explain tinder statistic then ?
Show me examples where a white sub5 gets dates on dating apps with girls who are at least 6/10 (Ugly gooks dont count)

some guy posting larp about 1 dude jumping from building is all it take to convinced u
What did my boiii, that got him banned. He preaches the truth and nothing but the truth

Just found out another SEAmaxxer jumped from a few floors above mine a few days ago, he must have flown past my balcony but I did not see him.
I remember hearing a big bang at night but didn't go outside to see what it actually was.
He fell through the roof of a local habitation nearby, and I can still see the hole in their roof :whatfeels:
Imagine this is your home and all of the sudden a SEAmaxxer flies through your roof and splashes on the floor of your living room :whatfeels:
I learned of it because his family in the west doesn't believe he roped and thinks he was killed instead.
They post all on social media (especially on tiktok) about it, they also found other cases that happened at my condo building.
Common! It is OBVIOUS that this is another case of no more money for honey, or fell in love with a bargirl that was different than the others but it turned out she was just like all foids, or tried to escape his inner demons but they caught back on him.

They try to blame it on someone else, but I am sure they knew there was something wrong with him, they just didn't tried or care enough to help him and now it is too late.

RIP Brocel.
Probably got scammed by a bar girl or some shit. They are masters of manipulation.

Brutal. My condolences.

lol it's not a rare thing

Thai gangs use foids to date seamaxxers, then throw him off a building to seize his property or something
This is an urban legend, what really happens is that the guy already got sucked dry and knows his days of SEAmaxxing are over.
As Saint Hamudi once said: "Every cope has an end".
The SEA cope is ultra potent, but once it ends, the rope becomes the last and ultimate cope.