Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR A sheboon shoved me and just looked at me

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
I went to the market to buy smokes and as i was standing waiting my turn to pay, a sheboon hit herself on my side, like she fucking rammed me dude.

I turn around and looked at her waiting for "sorry my bad" or anything.

She just looked at me and i looked at her for like 5 seconds waiting for her to apologize.

then she kept walking as if nothing happened.

gigabooned me mang i should have elbowed her in the tits, im too kind mang.

people are rude until they meet the wrong one :feelsBox:

I think you could’ve knocked her lights out and gotten away with it. Say you feared for your safety

Duly noted. Roger!

Sheboons are not human, what did you expect?

I went to the market to buy smokes and as i was standing waiting my turn to pay, a sheboon hit herself on my side, like she fucking rammed me dude.

She just looked at me and i looked at her for like 5 seconds waiting for her to apologize.

A nigger homo erectus bumped into me and legit her whole body got pushed. Dumb weak nigger ape couldn't even budge me, fucking nigger should lit on fire in video game.

A nigger homo erectus bumped into me and legit her whole body got pushed. Dumb weak nigger ape couldn't even budge me, fucking nigger should lit on fire in video game.
Im still amazed at how society fully accepted and integrated Homo Erecus, aka underdeveloped, low IQ humans
into society but not Autists

Im still amazed at how society fully accepted and integrated Homo Erecus, aka underdeveloped, low IQ humans

They overestimate their value so damn much ive seen some 2/10s acting line they a 9/10

Whats more crazy is they integrated yellows who are a conpletely different species from any other hominid and people actually believe were the same

Whats more crazy is they integrated yellows who are a conpletely different species from any other hominid and people actually believe were the same
Chinks integrated better into society than any other non whites