Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jogger foid gave me a weird look earlier today (not fucking bragging!)

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
I woke up early in the morning and went for a walk around town at 7 o'clock.
I made my way to the top of this T shaped road downtown, and I crossed it to walk down this street to turn right into this alleyway.
As I was walking down the street, I saw this one jogger foid walking up the other street that I was just on before crossing the road.
I briefly looked to her before turning my attention back on the street, I just kind of instinctively looked to her.
She had her blonde hair tied into a ponytail and wore a dark coloured track jacket, short running shorts :ahegao: and running shoes.
You get quiet a few joggers early in the morning here.

She was looking right at me when I looked to her,
I don't remember much of her facial expression, but I think it was not good.
I think she was frowning and her eyes were tilted upwards, as if she were sad.
I also don't remember what her body language was, except that she was walking up the street.

I made my way to the top of this T shaped road downtown, and I crossed it to walk down this street to turn right into this alleyway.
As I was walking down the street, I saw this one jogger foid walking up the other street that I was just on before crossing the road.
I briefly looked to her before turning my attention back on the street, I just kind of instinctively looked to her.
She had her blonde hair tied into a ponytail and wore a dark coloured track jacket, short running shorts :ahegao: and running shoes.

I also don't remember what her body language was, except that she was walking up the street.

wishes you were a chad checking her out, saw you , was disappointed

She most definitely was disgusted

Trucel trait you brag about foods looking your way

Better leave the area. She probably called the cops

She was like hopefully that ugly incel doesnt rape me teeheee

You are right documenting would be the right word instead of bragging. But it low-key feels like bragging.
Other users here have documented their encounters with foids irl.

Other users here have documented their encounters with foids irl.

i c

ask her to jog with you

Nigger™, keep jogging