Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A Slavic foid kissing her dog

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★
Her hairstyle is emulating negroes. I forget exactly what the hairstyle is called. Deadlocks? And she's kissing a dog.

Imagine kissing her later on a date after her dog was all over her mouth and tongue...

Dogs are always more loved and popular than guys...

xm_felQina4.jpg

dogpilled, based and traditional

white people with dreadlocks:feelspuke:

slav whores love dogs

I rather fuck a abo at this point:feelspuke: @anandkonda

Remember, that dog regularly licks its own genitals with that tongue. Foids would rather French kiss that mangy creature than stand within 50 feet of us.

Her hairstyle is emulating negroes. I forget exactly what the hairstyle is called. Deadlocks? And she's kissing a dog.

Imagine kissing her later on a date after her dog was all over her mouth and tongue...

xm_felQina4.jpg
Dog pill

xm_felQina4.jpg
She already fucked the dog :blackpill:

Dogs are really cute.
I don't know why foids have to go and fuck them...
Its disgusting

xm_felQina4.jpg
Dogs get more play than you and me

disgusting, but not unexpected

Muh Slavic trad waifu dismantled again.

Dogs are really cute.
I don't know why foids have to go and fuck them...
Its disgusting
if foids would rather fuck dogs, then imagine how disgusted they feel when they look at a sub 7 male, it’s over for men.

if foids would rather fuck dogs, then imagine how disgusted they feel when they look at a sub 7 male, it’s over for men.
Idc . If a foid fucks a dog shes mentally unstable and I wouldnt fuck her

Idc . If a foid fucks a dog shes mentally unstable and I wouldnt fuck her
A majority of foids are mentally unstable by default, foids definitely fantasies about fucking dogs no doubt about it.

Don’t worry, she wont kiss incels