Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My breeding-age white blonde foid coworker - has a picture of her dog as her screensaver.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
It’s over. This white foid is between the ages of 26 and 31 - the age when white foids start becoming useless, she had a picture of a nasty slobbering black dog as her screensaver.

I blame the Jews. American foids are abortion-crazy, so taking care of dogs makes them feel like mothERs. It’s truly disgusting, she should have a picture of hER family as her screensaver, not a fucking dog.

Is there even a solution at this point?

I have nevER changed my screensaver, I still have the stock picture that came with my iPhone.

I’m 32 years old, and have nevER had a foid as my screensaver.

screensavers are for fags

Do you think she's dogpilled?

It’s over. This white foid is between the ages of 26 and 31 - the age when white foids start becoming useless, she had a picture of a nasty slobbering black dog as her screensaver.

I blame the Jews. American foids are abortion-crazy, so taking care of dogs makes them feel like mothERs. It’s truly disgusting, she should have a picture of hER family as her screensaver, not a fucking dog.
Women's rights were a mistake

I blame feminism, they brain washed her, that movement needs to be eliminated from this work

Do you think she's dogpilled?
Yes
Women's rights were a mistake
Yes, the Jews cucked males very hard, especially with the Sexual Revolution of the 1960’s.
I blame feminism, they brain washed her, that movement needs to be eliminated from this work
Feminism is a product of Jews, I took a Gender,Race, and Feminism class back in 2021 - it’s all about hating ethic males and using white chad’s cock to finance the foid white whores at the top of society.

How dare a femon show love to a damn dog ovER an incel!

Yes

Yes, the Jews cucked males very hard, especially with the Sexual Revolution of the 1960’s.

Feminism is a product of Jews, I took a Gender,Race, and Feminism class back in 2021 - it’s all about hating ethic males and using white chad’s cock to finance the foid white whores at the top of society.
White women aren't the only ones affect, it's happening to other races of women too

Don't worry bro, that dog is definitely going to breed her :feelshmm:

how are you not dogpilled yet