Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A sutil blackpill details in a movie about an autistic kid

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I was watching this recap , and is basically a super autistic kid that is also a genius (cliche I know).

But here is the details that everyone misses, he goes to china and being an attractive white guy , a kid Chinese foid falls in love with him.

Hahahahahaha FUCKING OF COURSE SHE DOES OF COURSE !!! But about the other Chinese kids studying and working hard. FUCK THEN. She MUST fall in love with the white stranger.

View: https://youtu.be/SXfT7NosHno

What puzzle me, is thks film named X + Y isn't written by a foid but by guy.

Maybe he browses here? :feelswhere:

I subtly noticed that you misspelled "subtle".

don't know if that ''white man with noodlewhore'' cliche in movies is actually INTENTIONALLY blackpill. I think it's something woketards have done since decades to shoehurn ''muh diversity muh racemixing'', just like the typical black man with white foid cliche and white man with black foid

This movie would only be satisying if he actually got a white stacy. Autistic white savant pretty boy, obviously some asian college girl is gonna go for that

I subtly noticed that you misspelled "subtle".
Jajaja :lul: sorry my hot Latina gf was pressuring me to go to be quickly and make fuck her I didn't realize the typo (sarca btw).

No really I was going to be and I was without my glasses. I would edit it but I can't :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: (mods help me)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back