Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“I don’t care about bullies” said the foid

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
I remember when I overheard a foid say “I don’t really like bullies”. Then there was a video spreading with her calling a guy the most finest guy of the school. This “guy” would give me a arrogant stare and ignore me and scream at me for loosing a kahoot game and approached me with his friends to ask if i was “gay” while laughing. He is a literal popular baseball arrogant bully who hangs out with other bullies. I’ll never forget when he arrogantly said “I’m very popular”. Foids will love anyone whose chad no matter what they do.

Here is a little translation of what these foids mean when they say this: “I only like bullies who are chad and i hate bullies who would bully chad (chad never gets bullied)”. She’s a fucking hoe who constantly shows off her tits and ass especially on tiktok from what i seen when stalker maxxing. She also accused me of crushing on her to make me look like a creep so her chad/normie white knights can come and save the day. She also said she doesn’t go for looks anymore but yet she’s dating a chad.

Last edited:
“She doesn’t go for looks anymore”
That’s usually what they say when they are looking for a stable oofy doofy

Foids love bullies because they are on top of the social hierarchy

I remember when I overheard a foid say “I don’t really like bullies”. Then there was a video spreading with her calling a guy the most finest guy of the school. This “guy” would give me a arrogant stare and ignore me and scream at me for loosing a kahoot game and approached me with his friends to ask if i was “gay” while laughing. He is a literal popular baseball arrogant bully who hangs out with other bullies. I’ll never forget when he arrogantly said “I’m very popular”. Foids will love anyone whose chad no matter what they do.

Here is a little translation of what these foids mean when they say this: “I only like bullies who are chad and i hate bullies who would bully chad (chad never gets bullied)”. She’s a fucking hoe who constantly shows off her tits and ass especially on tiktok from what i seen when stalker maxxing. She also accused me of crushing on her to make me look like a creep so her chad/normie white knights can come and save the day. She also said she doesn’t go for looks anymore but yet she’s dating a chad.
post her tiktok fucking slut

“She doesn’t go for looks anymore”
That’s usually what they say when they are looking for a stable oofy doofy
What exactly is a stable oofy doofy. i was always confused with this shit.

What exactly is a stable oofy doofy. i was always confused with this shit.
a man being taken advantage of by a woman and he doesn't know it. she take is money and everything but is a slut and fuck chad

Foids love bullies because they are on top of the social hierarchy
yeah i don’t get why they wanna be on top of the social hierachy so bad

oh and she talks to other bullies

She also said she doesn’t go for looks anymore but yet she’s dating a chad.
This one is a classic. Foids love to virtue signal how not shallow they are, and they all say they would TOTALLY date ugly guys, short guys, guys with short penises.

But coincidentally :) , all their boyfriends JUST HAPPEN TO BE TALL, CONVENTIONALLY ATTRACTIVE AND BIG PENIS

REALLY MAKES U THINK