Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Truecel LARPing as a Normie

modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
★★★★★
"They are like this......They are like that. These guys.....(I'm not one of them)"

Just look at his fucking toy collection in the background. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kroow3ipTCU[/video]

Ridiculous.

I really hope this is satire lmao.

He can't look at himself in the mirror and say "I am better than those incels!", there's just no way.

VLÖ said:
I really hope this is satire lmao.

There's no way that this is satire. His whole channel with lots of videos is bluepilled as fuck and he's everywhere trying to whiteknight females and SJWs.

Sub8Hate said:
Is this guy a virgin?

He proudly said he lost his virginity at 18 but just look at his fucking face.

modus_coperandi said:
There's no way that this is satire. His whole channel with lots of videos is bluepilled as fuck and he's everywhere trying to whiteknight females and SJWs.

How delusional can one man be? What can he gain from this, apart from just cringy humiliation and empty words from femoids that are worth 1 Zimbabwean Dollar.

modus_coperandi said:
He proudly said he lost his virginity at 18 but just look at his fucking face.

Honestly, I don't believe him. He either got real lucky or paid for it. He's ugly and he sounds like a smug piece of shit. The worst combo imaginable.

He could have fucked some uggo. It happens. But I'm sure this guy struggles to get any kind of pussy.

This guy has 0 self awareness.

Sub8Hate said:
He could have fucked some uggo. It happens. But I'm sure this guy struggles to get any kind of pussy.

Right, but what's really hilarious is his attitude and how the honestly thinks that he had overcome the childish black pill narrative and got all matured up (with his daily growing toy collection)  to be a upstanding nu-male while still having the vague hope that it will bring him a glimpse on some vagina eventually.

Unfortunate for this guy females date across and up dominance hierarchies

Sub8Hate said:
Is this guy a virgin?

No. And he is not an incel. Plus, he is married.

AngelOfDisease said:
No. And he is not an incel. Plus, he is married.

A lot of the guys here won't meet all the formal criteria to be considered an Incel. He looks, talks and acts as incel as it's physically possible.

modus_coperandi said:
A lot of the guys here won't meet all the formal criteria to be considered an Incel. He looks, talks and acts as incel as it's physically possible.

Honestly at this point I think he's in the "really failed normie" tier. I wouldn't accept him as one of us, simply because his shitty attitude and cuckishness make him repulsive even to us lol. 

We'd be honoring him by calling him incel, we're implying this guy actually has a place somewhere.

modus_coperandi said:

He voicemogs me to oblivion.

modus_coperandi said:

There is ONE formal criteria.

Framecel222 said:
modus_coperandi said:
A lot of the guys here won't meet all the formal criteria to be considered an Incel. He looks, talks and acts as incel as it's physically possible.
He voicemogs me to oblivion.
check sc fgt

AngelOfDisease said:
There is ONE formal criteria.

I don't think it's that black and white anymore, this isn't wizchan. He said we were the very bottom of the barrel but if you took this guy's picture and KV Framecel's picture and show it to a statistically significant sample group of 10000 women the decision who's perceived as a subhuman would be very clear.

Subtle bragging asshole, yes you're right he does this because he is he knows he's basically equivalent to us. Last 5 minutes is basically just him subtle bragging.

Started off with some somewhat decent points, I gave it a chance but dude is OD'd on bluepill.