Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Turkish classmate said that I would be very attractive as a man

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
An Iranian and a Turkish girl were talking in my class. they both look like thugs. The Turkish girl said that she is quite masculine because she had thick eyebrows that she had to pluck regularly. Then she said that she would be extremely attractive as a man. I've already written about her in a thread. She said if she would be a man she would look like a Turk with a full beard and very masculine. When I heard that again I became aggressive again. I hate it when ethnics present themselves as extremely masculine. The girl is only ethnic and has recently had a Syrian boyfriend named Hamudi. Hamudi is quite tall and looks very masculine with a full beard and strong masculine features. The guy is broadly built and symmetrical. As a white person, I live a much worse life. I sweat all the time out of nervousness and my autism doesn't allow me to behave normally. My deformed body and face scare other people away. I am constantly made fun of.

So she bragged about looking masculine? :feelskek:

So she bragged about looking masculine? :feelskek:
and said she would be really attractive as a man. but she has curves...I would cum in her...

How long do you think you have go to school? I couldn't take that shit all the time, I would just burgergeldmaxx. Anyway as NEET I still recommend you finish your school. It's tough as fuck to find even a shitty job as a dropout.

I just noticed that I wrote the wrong title using Google Translate. The title should be "Turkish foid classmate said she would be attractive as a man".
sorry for bad english. I need to use google translate

thats some good solution but ver risky because Jobcenter can sanction you
It's the same shit here too, you have to act serious to avoid becoming a legit slave with neetbux as salary + 9€ per day. This kind of slavery is a very big thing here but they don't recognize it as slavery. I have to seek at least one job in month to avoid sanctions. Usually it's at least four jobs per month but I live in smaller city where it's hard to get a job.

It's the same shit here too, you have to act serious to avoid becoming a legit slave with neetbux as salary + 9€ per day. This kind of slavery is a very big thing here but they don't recognize it as slavery. I have to seek at least one job in month to avoid sanctions. Usually it's at least four jobs per month but I live in smaller city where it's hard to get a job.
its in germany too. They want you to write applications or you will be classified as unfit for work

An Iranian and a Turkish girl were talking in my class.
:ahegao: :ahegao:
they both look like thugs.
:ahegao:
The Turkish girl said that she is quite masculine
:ahegao: But also probably just a "not like other girls" thing to say.
she had thick eyebrows
:ahegao:
Then she said that she would be extremely attractive as a man.
If not cope, sounds breedable for chad offspring.
I've already written about her in a thread. She said if she would be a man she would look like a Turk with a full beard and very masculine. When I heard that again I became aggressive again. I hate it when ethnics present themselves as extremely masculine.
They're coping.
The girl is only ethnic and has recently had a Syrian boyfriend named Hamudi. Hamudi is quite tall and looks very masculine with a full beard and strong masculine features. The guy is broadly built and symmetrical.
I hate him.
As a white person, I live a much worse life. I sweat all the time out of nervousness and my autism doesn't allow me to behave normally. My deformed body and face scare other people away. I am constantly made fun of.
I feel like that, too.

If not cope, sounds breedable for chad offspring.
only ethnic chad. I talk about her with my iraqi friend. He thought she was hot but he's only 5'6" tall and she doesn't like him. she is only open to large ethnics who look like criminals and Palestinian fighters.

She called you feminine? Brocel you should have beaten that stupid foid up

A rare type of foid (isn't washed away by the pretty boy hype).