Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My normie classmate told me a sad story

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
In high school, I used to sit next to a short white normie. He was very friendly and he talked about his personal life with me. One time he was talking about his girlfriend. He said that he uses Facebook and his girlfriend uses Facebook too, they were friends on FB which Meant that they can see each other's posts. As he scrolled through his feed on FB, he saw a post from his gf, in this post she talks about a guy she used to know, she missed him even though he was no longer with her, they were lovers in their childhood. Her current bf (the short white normie) felt betrayed. I could see the pain in his eyes. Even if a normie is in a relationship, his gf will probably be fantasizing about other guys she met before you.

Last edited:
0 bodycount or nothing.

Stopped reading
His story is a reminder that foids in committed relationships with normies are not actually loyal to their partners

Kinda Brutal, but atleast he's a normfag not subhuman.

he still slay so its not sad tbh