Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A very complex individual with very complex views

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Greycel
Sometimes I wonder what my leftist friends and everyone else in my life really might think of me if they knew I was on this site and saw my threads about women.

I'm leftist as they come don't get me wrong but at the same time, I hate how women treat physically unattractive men like myself and judge us on something that is out of our control.

Idk I feel conflicted at times probably because I'm afraid of losing whatever little friends that I have left and further alienating myself from society which at this point I really don't care anymore since i was never liked to begin with lol.

You could delete your account if you wanted to.
Considering this is the only forum and place where I can truly express myself without someone making fun of me for being a incel, yeah not a chance.

what my leftist friends and everyone else in my life really might think of me if they knew I was on this site and saw my threads about women
Who cares about what they think?

What are some of your leftist views?

Happy Hitler's birthday!

I also have a certain inclination towards left-wing ideas of classical Marxism but that doesn't mean I'm going to be a bluepill.

Unfortunately the new left is corrupt and healthy men no longer have anything to do there, they survive on trannies and psychotic feminists.

I'm leftist now too. My cock is too used to my right hand.

Your Not a complex " individual , jfl :feelskek: your Just more self aware Then Others or on the path " To self awareness .