Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you get intimidated by very tall foids ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I honestly get intimidated anytime I stumble upon a very tall foid. The mere fact that it's a female creature and taller than me completely emasculates and saddens me.

Had eugenics been a thing in the past and not now I would have been prevented from suffering as a low-value manlet scum.

I don't have control over my height, yet I still hate myself anytime I see my disgusting short body I feel trapped and I am not glad to be alive I want this suffering to end.

Life is not a gift but a burden I hate it. I hate being born unattractive , anywhere I go I am just invisible. Women pass me by and sometimes even laugh at me.

One good thing out of all this garbage that is currently happening is that a lot of potential manlets are probably never going to be born and suffer the same fate as me.

if only they wanted short men

Something feels very wrong when I get mogged. The effect is multiplied tenfold when I get mogged by foids.

@wereq scatching his head right now

if only they wanted short men
i am honestly probably living my last years before roping , dead serious. What's the point in even continuing to live this miserable life ? 3 or 4 more years is what I'll give myself until something changes. If not farewell.

I get intimidated by all people who are significantly taller than me, no matter whether male or female.

everyone is taller than me

Had eugenics been a thing in the past and not now I would have been prevented from suffering as a low-value manlet scum.
I feel this very strongly. Its as if you read my mind.

They're annoying yes

WHY TF ARE YOU GETTING INTIMIDATED BY TALL FOIDS ?
YOU ARE STRONGER THAN THEM ANYWAY :feelskek:

I feel like a loser around them. I want to cut their limbs off (in gta)

Sort of. I find them super hot so it's a really weird feeling getting aroused, heightmogged, lifemogged and intimidated (because they are even more entitled than average foids).

Another thing: foids are actually dysgenic.

Sort of. I find them super hot so it's a really weird feeling getting aroused, heightmogged, lifemogged and intimidated (because they are even more entitled than average foids).

Another thing: foids are actually dysgenic.
Agree with all your statements

Not at all. I'm a gym maxxed martial artist, and if worse comes to worst, I'm always packing heat.

Last edited:
no. i get turned on

I honestly get intimidated anytime I stumble upon a very tall foid. The mere fact that it's a female creature and taller than me completely emasculates and saddens me.

I don't have control over my height, yet I still hate myself anytime I see my disgusting short body I feel trapped and I am not glad to be alive I want this suffering to end.

Life is not a gift but a burden I hate it. I hate being born unattractive , anywhere I go I am just invisible. Women pass me by and sometimes even laugh at me.

One good thing out of all this garbage that is currently happening is that a lot of potential manlets are probably never going to be born and suffer the same fate as me.
No but it’s pure joker fuel, I just have to chuckle because of how ridiculous it is to be mogged by a foid

The only thing that i am scared of is groups of black men in gta 5

Foids are still very weak. Even if they are tall, wide shouldered by foid standards, and gymmaxed. They are still weaker than an average incel.

Try Asian and Latina foids, they’re short

What do you mean by try? Its completely over for me jfl
You need to do some SEAmaxxing or Geomaxxing to Latin America, they’re short so they would give you attention

Getting mogged by a foid on any way is 20x more brutal

I want to stick my cock in them

I mean, depends on what she does to me. If she did some mommy dom shit to me, I'd be pretty nervous and intimidated I guess, but if she just existed next to me then I wouldn't do much except think "This is one tall bitch".

I imagine her alone, defenseless, naked, starving in a post apocalyptic world where there's no police and I have access to gun and food.

I imagine her looking at me, a middle aged over weight man, terrified, but at the same time curious to know what I'm going to do to her, then I would show her a bag of food and tell her I can feed her if she comes home.

She would instinctively know that some form of reward would be expected, and yet agree to come with me for shelter, protection and resources.

Makes it way less intimidating tbh
Michael Scott Wink GIF

not really, though they tend to be greater cunts when in a group

Tall women are atractive

Never intimidated, but I will not deny that something in my unconscious perceives them as enemies.

I suppose it will be knowing for sure that they have a stratospheric level of hypergamy and see 95% of the male population as undeserving of their presence.

i dont feel intimidated by them but i do feel mogged