Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment A Very Detailed Tinder Experiment Exposes Brutal Reality

that's it=

stacy / average girl = infinite SMV

ugly foid = can get a chad-lite

deformed horrible foid = can get a normie

chad = can get hardly a stacy and beckies

normie = if he try very hard a very ugly fat girl

incel = nothing, the only thing he can do is being based and hate foids

whats worse though, hot foids that deny you willing sex or the cuckold police that would arrest / shoot you for fucking her asshole good

whats worse though, hot foids that deny you willing sex or the cuckold police that would arrest / shoot you for fucking her asshole good
FBIcels are giga-cucks

FBIcels are giga-cucks
i dont understand it though. if i had control of the police and someone call me about rape i would determine if the guy is blackpilled, and if he was then it would go uncharged unless the foid wants to deepthroat me to put him into jail. which i believe is what these cuckold cops think, is that if they arrest rapists then maybe the foid will fuck them. if they were blackpilled, then they wouldnt do anything about it until after they got sex from her

that's it=

:bigbrain::feelsclown:

i dont understand it though. if i had control of the police and someone call me about rape i would determine if the guy is blackpilled, and if he was then it would go uncharged unless the foid wants to deepthroat me to put him into jail. which i believe is what these cuckold cops think, is that if they arrest rapists then maybe the foid will fuck them. if they were blackpilled, then they wouldnt do anything about it until after they got sex from her
they are brainwhashed to think that rape is the ultimate crime, with my post I'm not promoting it anyway

that's it=

:yes:

Let me guess : LHR matterz

will watch it before it gets nuked.

that's it=

I streamlined the list a little

stacy = gigachad

becky = chad

ugly foid = chadlite

deformed fat girl = normie

nothing = incel

the refrigerator mogs me. the foid that put a refrigerator as her prp got matches and she even went on a date with a guy.

Last edited:
My coworker is betabuxxxing a girl with no chin:feelsclown:

I go months and months without getting a single match on Tinder.

Thats a good video, thanks for sharing

22:18 --> Brutal. This is my experience actually. Zero matches, doesnt matter how hard i try. Or tried, i dont anymore.:feelsbadman:

just improve bro, chad barely surpassed an ugly roastie in likes because he works hard everyday to polish his personality
the refrigerator mogs me. the foid that put a refrigerator as her prp got matches and she even went on a date with a guy.
just become a refrigerator theory jfl
tfw inanimate objects have infinitely more SMV than us

I received two likes on Bumble after several months: One from a Pajeeta, and the other from a Latina. The Pajeeta, despite being the same age, appears to be decades older than I am. She works in mental health, based on her profile.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back