Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attractive people more likely to make more income and get reduced criminal punishment

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
Being ugly doesn't just kill your chances with ever having a chance at love but it also has effects your

1. Income

Attractiveness

Sources
1. https://conversableeconomist.com/2021/06/22/the-reality-of-attractiveness-bias/
2. https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/715141?journalCode=ajs

There is a positive correlation with income and perceived attractiveness, The more attractive you are to society the more you earn on average. This also effects men more then it does women, Very Unattractive men on average earn twice as less as the most attractive men.

2. Chances of being granted leniency in the justice system
"
Physical Attractiveness had a significant influence on judges sentencing. The more unattractive the criminal, the higher the sentence. Or conversely, the more attractive the criminal, the lower the sentence. The results of three studies show a minimum increase of 119.25% and a maximum increase of 304.88%."
Source: https://www.thelawproject.com.au/insights/attractiveness-bias-in-the-legal-system

Image asset

Yup to no one's surprise here, being ugly will almost double your sentence, there is a reason lawyers advice you to dress well in court, unfortunately for us their is nothing that can fix your face.

Imagetest1

This also applies to fines and bail, Chad gets on average pays 3x as less then we would have too. Living as a chad is living on easy mode. you get a better ability to earn and you have more leniency when you make mistakes, even large mistakes.

An incel get no breaks

Yup, exactly, I was just thinking about this. Specifically, about the study tht found that attractiveness has a bigger impact on men's social mobility than women's.

Tbh, this is why I don't really buy the stuff about this forum supposedly being filled with fakecels just pretending to be incels. Even when not talking about their romantic failures, a clear majority of people here have exactly the sort of lives you'd expect an unattractive man to have looking at those studies.

Yup, exactly, I was just thinking about this. Specifically, about the study tht found that attractiveness has a bigger impact on men's social mobility than women's.

Tbh, this is why I don't really buy the stuff about this forum supposedly being filled with fakecels just pretending to be incels. Even when not talking about their romantic failures, a clear majority of people here have exactly the sort of lives you'd expect an unattractive man to have looking at those studies.
You calling me poor!?

Tbh, this is 100% true.

See the cases of Jeremy Meeks and Cameron Herrin to see just how much being attractive can sway “Lady Justice”

Being unattractive doesn't only effect your dating life it also effects every aspect of your life in general.

1. Less promotion opportunities
2. Less time with teachers
3. Less social opportunities
4. Less friends
5. Higher doctor waiting times
6. Less girlfriends
7. Less social value at work
8. Less pay

Every fucking job I've had (cue the lurkers saying mAyBe iTs YoU)
True. Plus teachers would blatantly give me a hard time for things that other kids would get a pass
true. This requires its own thread
4. Less friends
see 4
never thought about this, but every visit
6. Less girlfriends
No kidding
Yup. Often given the short end of the stick regarding the quality of work equipment, training opportunities, or who gets laid off first
8. Less pay
I'm an oldcel with a graduate stem degree and getting paid way below my age, education, and skillset. I try to find better jobs, but i rarely make it past the interview (100% certain looks are a factor)

More myself and the others here who I know to not be exactly wealthy:feelshaha:.

Being unattractive doesn't only effect your dating life it also effects every aspect of your life in general.
4. Less friends
6. Less girlfriends
8. Less pay

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3