Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A visionary music producer was murdered in cold blood by his skank wife in the 80s

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

Felix Pappalardi, a visionary musician and record producer, was murdered in cold blood by his skank wife (may the Lord avenge his blood also), but she got off with less than 2 years in prison because she had a vagina. She later died of cancer in her 70s. I hope it was painful. Why do females get away with anything? Papa John was fired from the company he built from scratch simply for daring to say the NIGGER word, meanwhile Lindsay Lohan, a herpes-infested skank who literally spent years being a human toilet to perverted rich Arabs is making her COOMback in movies recently after spending over a decade as a trainwreck. Mean Girls was a very funny movie, but that doesn't mean that she should get endless chances when male celebrities don't. Also, she married Chaddam the sandnigger with $100 million even though she looks like she's in her 60s and she's only in her mid-30s. Now I hear she's having a halfslag baby with him. LOL. Baby's gonna be born a crackhead. Also disgusting that she's gonna have her first baby at 37. Fuck that garbage. Females should start breeding soon after they start bleeding. It rhymes because it's true. Why is it that Lohan and Pappalardi's wife can do horrible things with no real consequences, but any male celebrity who says something offensive, not even committing any real crime or hurting anyone in a tangible way, he is toyed with and black balled for opposing the mainstream agenda.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.
I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.

I love Strom Thurmond. I love Segregation.
I love Alfred Deakin. I love the White Australia Policy.
I love Enoch Powell. I love the British National Party.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.
I love Andrew Jackson. I love the Trail of Tears.
I love Éric Zemmour. I love Remigration.

I love Augusto Pinochet. I love Free Helicopter Rides.
I love Maurice Challe. I love the Sétif and Guelma Massacre.
I love Eleftherios Venizelos. I love the Megali Idea.
I love Bill Cosby. I love Jello Pudding.

I love Al Jolson. I love Blackface.
I love Brock Turner. I love 20 Minutes of Action.

Last edited:
You don't love ze kaiser?

2 years for murder?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back