Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story That one time I was lifemogged by a garbage man in Mexico

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Last year I was on vacation in Mexico City. I toured the downtown area and I saw a tall, brown, trash collector resting on the sidewalk. He was part of a large group of trash collectors who were cleaning the area. By his side, there was a foid trash collector cuddling with him. They were making love to each other while on the job. This was brutal because I never had a taste of that experience. Even though they were picking up trash together on a dirty street, they were still making the most out of their time together. Imagine having a foid by your side who will spend time with you wherever you go, you wouldnt feel alone anymore. It ruined my day.
Trash8 nohug guy1024

Last edited:
Just be garbage man

Garbage's?

We don't need no stinking garbages!

Garbage's?

We don't need no stinking garbages!
I saw the garbage man make love to his gf while I was walking alone on the empty street alone during the cold night:feelsbadman:

I saw the garbage man make love to his gf while I was walking alone on the empty street alone during the cold night:feelsbadman:
You should have through trash at them

Should have asked if you could join in, and told the guy it’s not gay, if it’s in a 3 way.

You should have through trash at them
Ha, I would have been arrested because there were armed Mexican military men guarding the street

Should have asked if you could join in, and told the guy it’s not gay, if it’s in a 3 way.
He would have beat us up. He was tall and muscular

Ha, I would have been arrested because there were armed Mexican military men guarding the street
Oh. The trash fuckers had an armed guards?

LA passioñ!

Oh. The trash fuckers had an armed guards?

LA passioñ!
Yup, the military was patrolling the area to make sure that the tourists were safe

Just smell like garbage theory

The garbagepill hit me like a ton of bricks.