Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A whore just propositioned me on my way home

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
She looked something like this:

But x10 more ugly actually, even worse actually. From the quick glance she was 40+ and GIGA used up.

She asked me if I wanted jiggy jiggy. Which means a fuck in English slang. This is not lifefuel, this is suifuel, she was giga ugly and she saw in me a potential customer, that is how I know it is over. I mean I always knew it is over, I confirmed it when I got rated sub3 by Rehab Room (Aka IncelTV). Another whore propositoned me before like a month ago, she was marginally more attractive, probably a Romanian if I were to guess, 30+, but also giga ugly.

JFL, If I am going to pay for a whore then I am going a 20 year old Thai cutie from Pattaya, not some 40+ used up whore JFL, what are they thinking. It's fucking over though I am going to have to lose my virginity to a whore it is brutal. But it is what it is.

I am losing my virginity in Pattaya soon. Only 10 months to go. I am actually excited but also very stressed tbh and scared but I must do it. I have no choice.

jiggy jiggy brits are weird man

Ascend with her

Your dick doesnt know she is ugly

Get outta here you Chad :feelshaha:

Lifefuel if only she wasn't mental. Foids throw themselves onto chad in that exact manner. But this lady is clearly nuts and can't even comprehend your appearance.

just looking for customers faggot just say no and fuck out of there

Ugh. I hate the idea of having to go thru a seedy neighborhood to go home. I hope they don't solicit you too often.