Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A whores advice

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
-
20001857 1B26 48CA AB24 1F651EC2809B

Just watch JP and man up Bro just be attractive bro :feelstastyman:

no maning up for your face :fuk:

Gaslighting at its finest. Bet you she is :chad: only.

He's not wrong. NT matters more than looks.
Thats like saying having money is more important than having a job. Most people with money have jobs.

Least gaslighting lie by foids

Foid dont care about looks
Puts her self in the pic with 100 filters and makeup

How do you man up with child-like frame?

Of course it’s because I can’t get young beautiful jbs

4F5EB7B5 5FEF 4CE8 BA84 71499947A2A0

Last edited:
Wow, if it ain't the same spiel I've heard a million times before! JFL for recommending you listen to JP. You already know she's cognitively impaired based on that statement alone.

I pity the fools who believes this bitch. Countless, great majority of foids straight up say "tall and handsome" as first requirement. Only these post wall bitches with agenda against the blackpill tell things no one believes, not even themselves, its a cheap lie to say youre wrong.

There is no bigger ragefuel than foids giving advice and telling you to man up.
They would rope in 1 week max if they were in the body of low smv male.

Just try meaningless platitudes bro!

Half the problem with sexless males is that we don’t even get to be around any women let alone have the chance to attract them. You could have everything in life and it wouldn’t matter if the only foids you meet are twice your age, already married, or are landwhales. Your only option is trash dating apps in this shitty gate keeping society.

The irony is I’m pretty sure he has :feelsjuice: But yeah, surely foids don’t check looks as much