Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee A woman killed her partner because he was making too little money

supersoldier

supersoldier

Incel for life.
★★★★★
In Tula, a woman stabbed her flatmate to death because he did not earn enough money

31-year-old Anastasia lived together with a 32-year-old man (originally from Belarus). He worked as a builder at various sites. However, the couple often had quarrels on the grounds of finances. The girl reproached her lover for small earnings. On the fateful evening Nastya again quarrelled with her flatmate and during the scuffle she stabbed him with a knife. The man died of the wound before the arrival of medics.

The woman is currently in custody.

She will get 10 years max

This is what awaits you even if you “ascend”

Imagine betabuxxing for post-wall roastie with plastic surgery face

She looks older than my mother, but my mother is 50.

Lol, do not betabuxx to gold diggER.

In Tula, a woman stabbed her flatmate to death because he did not earn enough money
Least venal foid.

Also, imagine being retarded to the point you kill your bread winner while being a foid, you can literally leave him for any single guy that would earn more than him. It's not rocket science, I know, but still, why are foids so retarded ?

"I feel so sorry for her" - :foidSoy:

Least venal foid.

Also, imagine being retarded to the point you kill your bread winner while being a foid, you can literally leave him for any single guy that would earn more than him. It's not rocket science, I know, but still, why are foids so retarded ?
They have so little impulsive control. No wonder studies claim foids were more likely to wage wars in the past.

i actually almost threw up when i saw that mirror selfie she looks disgusting lmao

nigga is dating a plastic doll

This is what awaits you even if you “ascend”
yep, and cucks will still cater to this hole, just exist mode

Imagine betabuxxing for post-wall roastie with plastic surgery face

she will get 6 months max or 100 hours of community service like that other hole

She looks more British than Russian with that fake tan and super blonde hair kek

Least venal foid.

Probably pair bonded with him or something like that

She isn't entitled to money.

She isn't entitled to money.
most women here often say "Man owe us" "Man must work hard and be a provider" " Man should give gifts to his girlfriend" "A real man would never do x" and all sorts of other manipulations.

Anastasia is basically the Russian version of the Stacy name.

most women here often say "Man owe us" "Man must work hard and be a provider" " Man should give gifts to his girlfriend" "A real man would never do x" and all sorts of other manipulations.
Do they also say : 'A woman must sexually please her husband?'?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back