Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A woman left her husband for a Central Asian immigrant, shortly after she was killed by him and his brother and then dismembered.

I'm just afraid of seeing the look of disgust on a woman's face.
yeah high inhibition sucks, you always overthink your every move and think of what people may think of you. If i wasn't high inhib i probably wouldn't even be incel. If i get a thousand dollars right now i would still be very nervous about visiting hooker.

He and his 27-year-old brother Ohunjon attacked the woman, dismembered, disposed of the body in pieces and robbed the apartment.
Unlike me, who is incel, these two wife-snatchERs had a great personality, no?

Unlike me, who is incel, these two wife-snatchERs had a great personality, no?
sure they did, they're the only ones who took care of a mature woman unlike her husband and son!

The fucking gall to ask her son for the wedding money of her and the man that cucked his father. :feelswhat:
the woman deserved to be killed for such dishonour.

While slavshits die like flies on the trenches
Churkas plow their women
@RealSchizo

Why do white women hate their race so much? It's like they want to mix with the ugliest. Most dysgenic men because they act more masculine than the average white man. White men really need to step their game up. I used to be a white nationalist. And I gave all that garbage shop because of women like this. They're using their pussies to destroy our society. And at this point there is no. Help in saving us so I say yes. I hope the muslims take over the west and islam is right about women.
as a curry its not just your race

Two migrants killed and dismembered the mother of an Russian military man that returned from the war.

Russian fighter went on vacation from war to see his mother. Earlier she told him that she was divorcing his father because she had entered into a relationship with a migrant from Central Asia. The mother asked her son for 450 thousand rubles ($4915) for the mortgage.

When he arrived, his father and brother met him - his mother was not there. Then the three of them went to look for her at work, and then to a rented apartment, but the woman was not found.

After contacting the police, the officers determined that two unknown men came out of the woman's entryway with strange packages and threw them into the sewer. One of the guys turned out to be the dead woman's roommate, 22-year-old Yuldoshboy Yu.

He and his 27-year-old brother Ohunjon attacked the woman, dismembered, disposed of the body in pieces and robbed the apartment.

View attachment 1017354
Whore got what she deserved