Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A word of warning about mental health especially if you're alone a lot

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Don't let bad mental health sneak up on you!!

After about 2 years with much less social contact that's how I got my OCD >.<

But if I'd done something about it when it was just starting, I would have controlled it much better! I think anyway.

I actually had no idea what was going on and it just got worse and worse until I had to really start hitting it back! I've heard of people on a drip due to OCD or one guy I know he was isolated for a while and ended up with schizophrenia :o

So yah erm... just... keep an eye for warning signs, I guess is what I'm saying. Of anything that could be significantly wrong. It's kind of like you need to monitor your mental health just like you do physical health.

<Been alone and isolates most of my life

Early 2020 was the most memorable year of my life (I think about it every single day) because that was the closest I came to having a normal mental health and wasn't stuck in the house 24/7 for the first time in my life.

Early 2020 was the most memorable year of my life (I think about it every single day) because that was the closest I came to having a normal mental health and wasn't stuck in the house 24/7 for the first time in my life.

Yeah I had a really sociable life once. I really hit me recently when I found some old things in a box from that time and it just made it all feel so recent. When you've been hiding for a long time you start to forget any other life, in a way.

Like, rationally I remember it, but I've forgotten how it really made me feel.

Isolation is indeed a silent killer