Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Abortion is evil, LOOK AT THIS SHIT!

@Spooky_Heejin

Read his thread

Read his thread

Aleredy have, Just saw a sign a week ago in my city saying, Abortion is a womans right, OK if you dont want kids just dont fuck OK just fuck when you actually want a kid, THIS IS GENOCIDE OF CHILDREN!

Aleredy have, Just saw a sign a week ago in my city saying, Abortion is a womans right, OK if you dont want kids just dont fuck OK just fuck when you actually want a kid, THIS IS GENOCIDE OF CHILDREN!
What's your race and where do you live bro?

What's your race and where do you live bro?
I live in a shit country in europe full of ethnics and moggers.

My race is an ugly white man.

Women think you're literally Hitler and will flood your borders with niggers, take your guns away and give absolute power to your obviously corrupt government because you won't let them do this to babies.

Women think you're literally Hitler and will flood your borders with niggers, take your guns away and give absolute power to your obviously corrupt government because you won't let them do this to babies.
And then the rapes keeps happening, Why are they raping us oh we gave them shelter... You get what you order Kek :feelsPop:

I live in a shit country in europe full of ethnics and moggers.

My race is an ugly white man.
BASED Russian foid lover. I like those trad Slavic foids as well :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: Polish foids also look good

BASED Russian foid lover. I like those trad Slavic foids as well :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: Polish foids also look good
Better than those trannys the US have to offer.

Fun fact: Abortion has literally killed more human beings than ALL US wars combined.

Women are factually the greatest mass murderers in human history NOT Stalin or Hitler.

Let THAT sink in for a moment.

Fun fact: Abortion has literally killed more human beings than ALL US wars combined.

Women are factually the greatest mass murderers in human history NOT Stalin or Hitler.

Let THAT sink in for a moment.

True so im-
water pouring from sink faucet - sink stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

letting that sink in.

Not going to watch, cause I already heard how bad it is. It will be too brutal

trad Slavic foids as well
You really believe in traditional women?

IMG 20240505 123311 533

I agree tho I dnw.

What their woman are this slutty? :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega: Can I really ascend there with a drunk whore??
Ofc they're sluts, just look at Russia/Ukraine abortion rates and divorce rates. It's was probably redpill faggots who created a myth about traditional and loyal EE women

Liberals make me sick

Look how greedy the kike (((doctor))) is. Calling the end of the tongs “the business end”.

They actually sell the parts for money

Ofc they're sluts, just look at Russia/Ukraine abortion rates and divorce rates. It's was probably redpill faggots who created a myth about traditional and loyal EE women
:lul:
shit curries say
I assumed that to be true because EE has highest number of chruches. We were also taught that Slavs were poor but traditional in school.

Can I ascend in EE then? Looks like those whores will fuck anything

I assumed that to be true because EE has highest number of chruches. We were also taught that Slavs were poor but traditional in school.

churches nobody goes to
did you know that in the soviet union slavwhores had loads of abortions

did you know that in the soviet union slavwhores had loads of abortions
I know Russia has high divorce rates and whores. Is it the same in all other Slavic countries?

Go try

It would be so based if Abortion was fatal for foids, like both lives are connected, that would be fair.
I don't know why God didn't think about this.

EE has highest number of chruches.
It's mostly government program to build this stuff, most people don't even go there, and if you see woman in church she is just larping to look decent in the eyes of society/family.

I was not even aware of Slavs being this slutty until you showed me. Clearly you know better. Is it true that ethnics there have higher SMV because they are "exotic"?? It's bullshit right?

@AsakuraHao says I have more SMV in Poland because I am a curry :lul: :lul: :lul:

I was not even aware of Slavs being this slutty until you showed me. Clearly you know better. Is it true that ethnics there have higher SMV because they are "exotic"?? It's bullshit right?

@AsakuraHao says I have more SMV in Poland because I am a curry :lul: :lul: :lul:
Doubt about curries, i think EE whores would look down on you. Betabuxing is your only option (small chances)

Even if man is ethnic (armenian, azer, tajik, turk) they would still pick one who isn't looking like complete trash.

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/0htVXjPH_9M?t=351

They literally cut off the limbs of the dear child while its still alive!

Yes let's keep them alive so they can enjoy the privleges of being molested inside goverment insitutions.

Also look at all the people dying in ukraine and gaza, have you not realized how little people care for human lives?

Weird shit. Very suspicious. All of Russian are secular right? :lul: :lul: :lul:
Right wing? Not really, mostly tolerant and submissive on average.
Secular? Yes i think so, lots of ethnic Russians don't care much about religion, they may just go to church on major Orthodox holidays or just say some religious gibberish and forget about all of that next day. Like my mother for example, she may color eggs for easter but don't follow any religious orders and traditions. Basically larping as Christian on major orthodox holidays and forget about it next day.

Most radical religious fanatics are Muslims from caucasus region, immigrants from central Asia and immigrants from Azerbaijan, some others Muslim countries.

Try registering on vk.com, loveplanet.com with your real face, try talking to some women and see how they react to you.

You will have some idea at least, if it's even worth it going here.

Yes, but they don't care. They revel in the death of unborn children. They're not even pretending to be apologetic, like ''yeah, it's sad, but it had to be done''. No. They dehumanize it, call it a parasitic lump of cells.

''Teehee, fetus deletus :foidSoy:''
''Teehee, yeet that fetus :foidSoy::foidSoy:''

Try registering on vk.com, loveplanet.com with your real face, try talking to some women and see how they react to you.

You will have some idea at least, if it's even worth it going here.
Thanks for advice

Why you give so much a shit if normies kil their own offspring
It’s not that we necessarily care it’s more about pointing out that normies are not in any way our moral superiors based on the vile things they do such as this.

@Spooky_Heejin
Absolutely brutal shit. It's insane to think this happens to tens of millions of babies every year with no remorse. Women truly are evil.

It’s not that we necessarily care it’s more about pointing out that normies are not in any way our moral superiors based on the vile things they do such as this.

You Jews fund abortions
Doesn’t India have 100k sex selective abortions every year? Creating more male incels every day on purpose.

Yes, but they don't care. They revel in the death of unborn children. They're not even pretending to be apologetic, like ''yeah, it's sad, but it had to be done''. No. They dehumanize it, call it a parasitic lump of cells.

''Teehee, fetus deletus :foidSoy:''
''Teehee, yeet that fetus :foidSoy::foidSoy:''

Man fuck them kids